What does your GF do

LordJeffrey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I lost my GF during Level II. It’s cool though. I > am 27 and I live in NYC… there are worse places > to be a gainfully employed - arguably eligible - > batchelor. Same here…found out last week of L2 prep that she was cheating on me (I was too busy studying and long distance never works)…so been single since and loving it…now back to books…my GFs for next 4 months will be Schewser Book 1 to 5…

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my GFs > for next 4 months will be Schewser Book 1 to 5… Nice one! Be sure to spend equal time with each one or they might get jealous.

Hmm…ok i am a single female…at times hate it having no one around and feeling lonely BUT i guess it is a good success formula for CFA…

Sumz… you could always just go on match.com and use your post above for your profile! Other than that, buck up… you’ll be quite a catch with the “CFA” after your name!

My GF from L2 sleeps with My GF from L1. Wonder what will my L3 girl do…

sterling76 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- buck up… you’ll be quite a catch with the > “CFA” after your name! VERY encouraging and motivating reply to keep me studying! lol…thank u!

at the moment? asking me dumb questions about what to wear… she’s studying for her MBA, which means i spend half my free-time studying for level 3 and the other half tutoring stats, accounting and the office 2007.

mine won’t do ATM yet, but i’m working on her.

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mine won’t do ATM yet, but i’m working on her. lol…

Ha… CFA teaching the MBA? Priceless.

If your GF complains that you are spending too much time studying and not enough time with her- dump her! You can get a better GF once you have your charter.

I am moving in with my girlfriend at the end of march. Probably not the best idea because she is a minor distraction at best. Her desire for attention makes studying difficult. Luckily I have my own place and despite the messages “are you done studying? Are you going to come over now? Want to come drinking with me and xxx” I have been pretty good at saying no. Once I move in it is going to be allot harder and don’t really know how I am going to get my own time.

I don’t know, any text from a girl with “drinking” and “XXX” is a good time for a study break in my book.