What is your age?

I would be willing to bet that the average age of real world test-takers is different than the average age of those who go to message boards to talk about the tests. The younger crowd has grown up with MB’s, most older people haven’t.

28 - young and hung

Just turned 23.

53 f*ck

who is going to do the distribution?

DraymondGreen, if you really are 19, I command you to change your user name to Doogie Howser, CFA. You have to.

not sure how you could be 19 considering the earliest you could take level 1 is when you are a senior in undergrad. that would imply entering college at 16 at the latest (lets say it took 3 yrs to graduate).

Yeah I thought you either had to have been working in the industry for awhile or be a graduate…

chedges Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah I thought you either had to have been working > in the industry for awhile or be a > graduate… you can take the first exam i think in your senior year of college… and if someone graduated at 21 (I did but didn’t take the exam until the following year) then they could be a 22 year old level 2 taker.

This is possible. I know someone who graduated college at 19. Obviously he was super smart and entered college at age 15. He’s now in private equity. mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > not sure how you could be 19 considering the > earliest you could take level 1 is when you are a > senior in undergrad. that would imply entering > college at 16 at the latest (lets say it took 3 > yrs to graduate).

The earliest I calculate that someone could be a L2’er is if they are likely to graduate a year earlier from school and have a late birthday (you could start undergrad when you’re 17, and graduating 1 year earlier means you will graduate at age 20). At the same time, you could pass L1 in December, and sit for the June exam this year (at age 20). That’s why I don’t buy the response that said he was 19.

I’ll be 26 Monday.