what is your age ?

you guys are all young, am 38, married with 3 children. i think i shd quit; am too old; may be that’s why i strungle with the CFA concepts! my mind is too old

1. Will be 27 when I retake L2 in June.

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 26. Will be 27 when I retake L2 in June. Where have you been?!

26 turning 27 next month

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 26. Will be 27 when I retake L2 in June. > > Where have you been?! I’ve been around. Pretty busy lately with work so I haven’t been posting too often. Did you miss me? were you worried?

25, will be 26 in December

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > 26. Will be 27 when I retake L2 in June. > > > > Where have you been?! > > > I’ve been around. Pretty busy lately with work so > I haven’t been posting too often. Did you miss > me? were you worried? I was starting to get a bit worried and of course I missed you!! It’s always more fun and interesting when you’re around AF ;). I’m sure we’ll be seeing lots of one another as soon as study season begins. When are you planning on starting btw? I usually come downtown to study in the office over the weekend. Maybe we could put something together or google chat …

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > daviskr Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > 26. Will be 27 when I retake L2 in June. > > > > > > Where have you been?! > > > > > > I’ve been around. Pretty busy lately with work > so > > I haven’t been posting too often. Did you miss > > me? were you worried? > > I was starting to get a bit worried and of course > I missed you!! It’s always more fun and > interesting when you’re around AF ;). I’m sure > we’ll be seeing lots of one another as soon as > study season begins. When are you planning on > starting btw? I usually come downtown to study in > the office over the weekend. Maybe we could put > something together or google chat … Well isn’t that sweet. I greatly appreciate the kind words. As of right now, I’m thinking I’ll start in mid November. My boss got fired last April and I ended up having to work weekends and nights more frequently, which brought my planned review time from just over 6 weeks to just under 3. While not the only reason I failed, I’m sure it didn’t help. I intend on starting pretty early to ensure that history doesn’t repeat itself. We should definitely put something together. When do you intend on studying again?

24…

22 in 3 days

will be 24 when I take the June exam

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Well isn’t that sweet. I greatly appreciate the > kind words. As of right now, I’m thinking I’ll > start in mid November. My boss got fired last > April and I ended up having to work weekends and > nights more frequently, which brought my planned > review time from just over 6 weeks to just under > 3. While not the only reason I failed, I’m sure > it didn’t help. I intend on starting pretty early > to ensure that history doesn’t repeat itself. We > should definitely put something together. When do > you intend on studying again? I was thinking mid November too. I have a work conference in NYC from the 18th - 20th. I might be staying the weekend to hang out with friends. Figured it would be the last time before study season starts. I’ll probably begin on the 23rd. Have you decided on an order yet?

AudreyMwala Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you guys are all young, am 38, married with 3 > children. i think i shd quit; am too old; may be > that’s why i strungle with the CFA concepts! my > mind is too old @AudreyMwala, Could I get your E-mail id? Need to discuss something.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > Well isn’t that sweet. I greatly appreciate > the > > kind words. As of right now, I’m thinking I’ll > > start in mid November. My boss got fired last > > April and I ended up having to work weekends > and > > nights more frequently, which brought my > planned > > review time from just over 6 weeks to just > under > > 3. While not the only reason I failed, I’m > sure > > it didn’t help. I intend on starting pretty > early > > to ensure that history doesn’t repeat itself. > We > > should definitely put something together. When > do > > you intend on studying again? > > I was thinking mid November too. I have a work > conference in NYC from the 18th - 20th. I might > be staying the weekend to hang out with friends. > Figured it would be the last time before study > season starts. I’ll probably begin on the 23rd. > Have you decided on an order yet? That sounds like a lot of fun. I went to NYC about a month and a half ago to visit family. It was a great time. I really haven’t decided on the order yet. Do you have any thoughts on what order you would like to study?

24… would be 25 though in next 7 minutes…

^Happy Birthday!

Jensen - I was thinking about starting off with the sections I didn’t do so well on first time around. That would be fixed income and derivs. I’d like to get swaps down pat. What were yours?