What is your job profile currently?

Eye Surgeon and portfolio manager for the company’s cash balance plan

Corporate Senior Financial Analyst

You know, I do a lot of things, from advanced modeling to key indicators following, to financial products negotiation with financial institutions… I like my role, best preparation for CFO ever.

PM or WM is not my main nowadays, that’s why I skipped L3 for 2 years.

recruiters are really funny… I am facing the same problem. I have got PhD in banking and finance and currently CFA lvl 3 candidate. Have never worked in private sector and due to the lack of experience couldn’t manage to break the line…

If someone has some tips would be more than glad to hear… thx :slight_smile:

I am an Indian equity analyst with ~8.5 yrs of experience currently tracking Media and Telecommunications for a domestic brokerage catering to retail/HNIs. Have looked at sectors such as Infrastructure, Real Estate and industrials.

I try to teach y’all how to pass these stupid exams.

Associate Portfolio Manager at the present time. Full PM if I get good news on Tuesday.

I’m a Financial Consultant / Financial Advisor at a Life Insurance company. I build a book of business, sell life insurance and do WRAP based asset management :slight_smile:

CFO of a biotech firm

i work for the government. i can’t get into specifics because that would require a TSC :slight_smile:

Analyst Forum Moderator

lol, luv u

RIAs are underserved and overlooked. Look for them on IAPD’s website and find investment philosophies on their ADVs which match up with your own.

If you lead with the fiduciary vs. suitability allure of working with an RIA, that should give you some cultural fit.

Really? As someone that’s worked closely with RIAs for a long time, they’re highly coveted clients and places to work.

You’re right. Let me rephrase that. I have found that most people in early career don’t know much about RIAs. It’s either the guy down the street running a solo shop with an LPL sign or the Goldman Sachs. My mistake.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4poQw1mZo width:600 height:400 align:center]

^Ha, I posted that on Friday. Classic.

Stockbroker. Wll this be approved by CFA once I pass L3?