what time do you open the email 9am?

Being in California, the results emails tend to show up around the time I get up and get ready for work. So I’ll probably be waking up to it again.

Easter Standard Time is GMT -5 which is the same time in Lima. Exam results are sent after 9:00 am ET so I will receive the email at the same time I arrive to the office. Maybe I will read it after washing hands at the office bathroom (Like it was with L1).

My time will be at 8 PM. I am gonna watching movie on cinema after office hours at that day to kill the time. And then i am gonna read the AF posts first…to see wheter krok,flashback, harrogath, anbu,bfry, smart,h21,joe83,armada,singsaga,jaywill passed or not…after that i will open my email…

My time will be between 3.30 PM and 5.00 PM and will be in the office, probably alone.

I opened my level 1 results in a meeting with poor cell reception. As the email was loading my hands started trembling hahaha never happened to me before! Makes you realize how much you build up this exam in your head. This time around, I’ll try to stay calm and open it on my comp hahaha

i refresh every 30 seconds til i get it

Last time I got my results at 10.14 a.m. Will be in a meeting at that time. Will open it there and then.

Results come out some time after 5pm for me in SA…I will open the results as soon as I am home from work. If its a pass; I will probably let out the loudest scream of Joy and call my parents…

If its a fail…I will cry and then call my parents :slight_smile:

The fail email last year was brutal!

Are you trader? Because it is the only job I know in the finance industry that has the exit hour at 4:00 pm.

Result comes in 3PM local time in Nigeria… Was in a meeting for level 1 when the result came out, immediately it was 2.30PM, i lost concentration of what was going on at the meeting, and I had to excuse myself couple of time to the bathroom. The result came in exactly 3.03PM, and i was in the conference room for the meeting. I simply preview it on my phone and after seeing that i passed, i left the conference room to scream and call all my guys to find out if they also passed.

Will celebrate better this time around if i pass with bottles of champaign with friends and girl friend.

^^No, I am an accountant.

It will reach by 7 to 8pm LT Should be at office.

I have a friend here who works night shift because he deals in the US markets…

Sometimes I envy him sometimes I don’t.

I will be at work when I get my scores … For Level 1 I think I got my results around 10:30 am…I can surely tell you my productivity level will be down the drain until I get the results. Now that I really think about it, it may be down the drain even after I get my results.

There’s a solid chance I go out for lunch, have a beer or two and do not return for my afternoon.

mine will be a fail.

wasn’t ready.

retaking next year.

West coast so should be there by the time I wake up…if I sleep. If I fail…defintely taking the day off.