What to make of this "interview"

I’m guessing that it might be one bitter person reporting the CAIA threads?

STern, i doubt its a person complaining about the CAIA threads. We’re not doing any harm by raising dicussions about finance related subjects. There is definitely something fishy going on here.

so they told you about a 5th round and now have not called back?

they have called in back for 5th round…next week

Good luck.

thanks

at times - senior personnel at the firms would purposely put up an annoying/distasteful act (coming in late, taking a call, etc) during an interview - just to see how you react to it. after all - you could very well be faced with a client with such demeanour…and if that troubles you…it could be a problem. just my opinion - don’t know how (if at all) true it is

sandee, wow, that’s a great way of making sure you don’t get the best people for the job. I’m not sure I want an employee who is A-OK with other staff members being late and rude.

u have a point, kent. but i have had a couple of interviews where the interviewer stepped in only 30 - 45 mins after the appointed time - though they had perfectly ‘acceptable’ reasons for it (client conference call, et al) - but I didn’t want to think they were genuinely late, so i assumed it was a put-on. i could very well be wrong… but if that’s the case, then its worse…coz it meant they were ACTUALLY late (and we are talking about folks from a top-tier consulting firm here)!!