What topics are you passing on reviewing due to time constraints?

How to do Chi and F tests. Absolutley no interest. 1 in 3 shot of guessing is good enough for me. Bootstrapping comes and goes in memory

For bootstrapping I find it helps alot ot just draw a timeline and label each of the interest rates, then using $1 and arbitrage principle solve for the missing interest rate

Chi and F tests are easy, they are just variance ratios

Chi = ((n-1)samp variance)/hyp pop variance

F test = Variance of sample drawn from Population 1/Variance of sample drawn from Population 2

I am mostly skipping on the technical analysis stuff. The reading was just so stupid.

I think this is an easy score. Imagine solving an FRA question against just finding out which pattern in TA…I would prefer TA question. FRA questions are way too tough to solve !!

Most of the Ta Questions are pretty easy, but if they ask me what a stochastic ocilator does I will have no idea. It’s probably only going ot be one or two questions on the test anyway.

For the Chi and F tests, what do the results mean?

What does Chi^2 = 10.2 mean?

Ok IDK HOW TO DO A NEW POST… so ill just copy paste this question here…

Can someone please explain this… I DONT KNOW WHAT IT’S TALKING ABOUT!!!

A trader who has bought a stock at $30 is concerned about a downside movement in the stock and would like to place an order that guarantees selling it at $25. Which of the following will most likely help the trader achieve her objective? (GTC = Good-till-cancelled) A. “GTC, stop 25, market sell” order B. “GTC, stop 25, limit 25 sell” order C. “put option buy” market order with a strike price of 25 Answer = C Now im REALLY confused if the trader is doing a long, short, hedging or WHAT. Please explain why C is the answer!!

You look up the Chi^2 stat in a Chi^2 table and if it exceeds or is less than the critical values you reject the null hypothesis that the variances are equal.

the keyword here is GUARANTEE… A market or limit sell order does not guarantee a sell since the order needs to be matched with buyers in the market. However buying a put option guarantees a sell since the other party has the obligation to buy it from him at $25