What was your CFA Mock scores in CFA style?

i think im the only girl on AF

you are definitely not, theres at least 5 others that post, which makes you 1/6

74 I think on both (which surprised me because I thought that one was easier than the other - can’t remember which though I think afternoon but that could be because of my trauma from 12/6).

69, 68…I think. Made some stupid mistakes.

Hey guys. I just found this forum about a week before the exam and just got a username a few days ago. I just sat in Chicago on the 5th. I wish I would have found it earlier. . . I think it would have helped a lot! Anyway, I used Schweser to study and used the CFAI books for a little support, the ethics reading, and the EOC questions. I did about 1500 Q-Bank questions, four practice exams (Vol. 1 and one from Vol. 2), the CFAI sample, and CFAI mock. On the Schweser practice tests I averaged about 83%. Here are my results for the mock exam. 80% Morning/ 73% Afternoon / 77% Overall Ethical and Professional Standards --* 28/36 Quantitative Methods --* 25/28 Economics --* 23/24 Financial Statement Analysis -*- 33/48 ouch Corporate Finance -*- 13/20 Equity Investments --* 20/24 Derivative Investments --* 11/12 Fixed Income Investments --* 17/24 Alternative Investments -*- 6/12 Portfolio Management --* 9/12 I felt the morning half of the real exam was easier than expected, but the afternoon was harder. Overall, I was able to build confidence throughout and felt good leaving the exam. However, after reading the forum in the days after the test, I lost a little bit. Maybe that’s because the only thing people talk about are the hard subjects/questions. All I know is all this waiting sucks ass! Maybe some of the people on the forum that have passed L1 can contribute their results and how they correlated to the real thing???

80% AM 63%PM 73% Overall … lol Felt the exam went good. Hope it did! Best of luck pals!

80% AM 65% PM Sat the mock 3 weeks prior to the actual. Actual was easier in some areas but harder in others, such as ethics which I thought had some really tough questions. Overall, actual was a little harder. I felt ok about it when walking out of the exam centre, but after reading this forum afterwards, my confidence fell through the floor! If anyone feel’s the same just forget about it and enjoy the spare time!

Man, just about everyone is around 70-75% average, hard to do any real correlation, we’ll probably just see how many people passed and if 70% mock is a good enough indicator

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Man, just about everyone is around 70-75% average, > hard to do any real correlation, we’ll probably > just see how many people passed and if 70% mock is > a good enough indicator I think the results are skewed for AFers. 1) AFers usually are more serious about studying. 2) Anyone that did poorly aren’t posting their results.

i wanted to bump this thread. In 38 minutes, I expect to see results.

Mock Exams I did about 50% on both my first time, then I went back and studied and I got about 70% to 80% overall, with my weak areas being economics and quant. Actual exam I found morning easy and afternoon much harder, in 28 minutes we’ll find out!!! Crossing my fingers…

Are you referring to the CFA Institute’s mock or some other source of mock exams?

High 60’s & Low 70’s on Schwester and mock exams. new poster, long time reader… may go back to lurker in 30+ minutes…

did anyone here use analyst notes . com to study ? :slight_smile:

Both this forum and CFAs website seems like they are under attack. As of 6:05 they have still not updated results.

This website is loading extremelly slowly, thanks for bumping my thread lol. I was planning on reviving it too. Here are my results Level 1: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Multiple Choice Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - * - - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - - * - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - - *

sc23 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > OK. I was 68% morning and 74% afternoon. I did > the two mocks with a week apart, and did very > poorly on the FSA on the morning (the first one I > took), doing 13 wrong in that group (less than > 50%), so I worked my ass off the following week on > my weak concepts and ended up doing only 4 or 5 > wrong in that section when I did the afternoon. > Also pulled a 16/18 on the ethics in the afternoon > mock. I think I passed the actual exam, but who > knows. My weak spots on the real exam were quant > and several of those tricky ethics questions. > > Will post back my results. I passed. Multiple Choice Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - - * - Economics 24 - * - - Equity Investments 24 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - * - - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - * -

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 74 I think on both (which surprised me because I > thought that one was easier than the other - can’t > remember which though I think afternoon but that > could be because of my trauma from 12/6). Level 1: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Multiple Choice Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - * - - Derivatives 12 - - * - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - * - I got a 73 or 74 on the practice 3 weeks out, studied lighly on weak points (probably 15-20 hours on total.

I always got 65-80% in mocks and got above 70% in all but derivatives in actual exam.

Mock: AM 71%, PM 73% ------------------------------------- Level 1: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Multiple Choice Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - *- - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - *- - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - * -