What will happen if you fail? (mini survey)

daj, change your ID and make a new ID. And keep it down. Passing L1 is nothing like passing or attempting L2/L3. So having L1 doesent mean much to be honest.

At first I thought you were just having fun teasing the panicking L2 guys… if thats not the case then you are just plain sick… go seek help cause you seriously need some social contact outside work-family

bump HAHA - this is the thread

Haha Sub! You are the AF dataminer, good work!

wow

ha haaaaa! oh man i completely forgot about this one.

this is the best one ever

dont forget about the relentless thread on the level one forum. i bumped that one up too. the desperate for targeted advice one. the newbie clashes with Joey D

Whatever happened to that D_che bag?

I remember this day well. Unreal.

Haha, this is some pretty funny stuff. I’m bummed I missed this stuff the first time around.

Haha, this is some pretty funny stuff. I’m bummed I missed this the first time around.

Daj, what a guy. As one guy one this forum called it, Daj would post, “Rainmakin sizzlin news” from insiders at GS/MS/ML/etc about various stocks. If that was not the case, then his posts were about crushin’ Natties and watching the Red Sox.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Daj, what a guy. > > As one guy one this forum called it, Daj would > post, “Rainmakin sizzlin news” from insiders at > GS/MS/ML/etc about various stocks. > > If that was not the case, then his posts were > about crushin’ Natties and watching the Red Sox. Yea, what’s so great about Natties? I kept reading that in his posts. I’m gonna try and find a bar in NYC that serves it so I can see what all the fuss is about.

There is a reason you can’t find a bar in NYC that serves them.

Natty light is what people (seems like people in the south) drink in college as they are cheap, a light brew, and you can kill a 24 pack in one sitting on a Saturday and only spend $15 bucks.

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Natty light is what people (seems like people in > the south) drink in college as they are cheap, a > light brew, and you can kill a 24 pack in one > sitting on a Saturday and only spend $15 bucks. Keystone Light is way better for that purpose. Nattie light is the worst beer in existence. It might even be worse than Red Dog.

$15! I think one could pick up a case for $9-11 in my college town.

We paid $8/case at penn state. You can fill a whole kiddie pool for less than $100. I think that’s going to make my list of stuff to do after June 6th.

nothing is worse then red dog. I’ve enjoyed my fair share of natty lights, or natty ice’s if it was a special occasion. McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > philip.platt Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Natty light is what people (seems like people > in > > the south) drink in college as they are cheap, > a > > light brew, and you can kill a 24 pack in one > > sitting on a Saturday and only spend $15 bucks. > > > Keystone Light is way better for that purpose. > Nattie light is the worst beer in existence. It > might even be worse than Red Dog.