what's cooler?

Yacht definitely, it’s like having your own country.

Not sure. Have one guy at work that owns one of those super yachts. It truly is out of this world. Have another guy at work that owns one of the most expensive houses in one of the most expensive streets in London - to all intents and purposes, a castle. The issue I have is that neither of these individuals is me. That is not cool.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The advantage of a yacht is the mobility into new > markets for women, you are a seriously troubled young man aren’t you??.. Screw you

Penny-wenny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The advantage of a yacht is the mobility into > new > > markets for women, > > you are a seriously troubled young man aren’t > you??.. Screw you Sounds like someone needs a visit from the yacht…

Dude_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not sure. Have one guy at work that owns one of > those super yachts. It truly is out of this world. > Have another guy at work that owns one of the most > expensive houses in one of the most expensive > streets in London - to all intents and purposes, a > castle. > > The issue I have is that neither of these > individuals is me. That is not cool. If the question was, would you have a sweet pad, and when I imagine sweet I’m thinking that my bathroom walls are actually just connecting salt water fishtanks and the shower is inside of a it, like you walk into a Fing aquarium to use the bathroom/shower. But anyway, if the question was would you rather have a sweet pad on a really nice street (gramercy park, sutton place, etc) or a castle I still wouldn’t take the castle. Castles are in useless locations. I don’t really care who you are, people are not visiting your prententious castle owning _ss more than once a year. If you had a yacht you can bet for sure people would be like, “WHICH PORT ARE WE GONNA GIVE THEM LOCAL BIDDIES THE BIDNESS IN NEXT. I MEAN CMON SON WE GOT A MEGA YACHT, WE ROLL IN HARBOR BLASTING CAMRON AND THEY GONNA KNOW WHATS HAPPENING… RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS.” Maybe these are just the musing of a young man with too much time at an unfulfilling waiting for the next CFA exam so I have some shot to make these dreams come 1/10th of the way true. In reality I’m the type of guy who would rather have a modest home in a nice neighborhood than a megahome in a worse one. So asking me about owning a 100 room building is like asking me if I want to eat 1000000 jelly beans in one sitting. But that bathroom thing, I’m dead serious about that. That’s my life goal. The whole wall between my bedroom and bathroom should be a exotic aquarium before I die.

lxwarr30, this is for you - live the dream http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_9430000/newsid_9434700/9434768.stm

Dude thanks for the link. That’s awesome. I wouldn’t get killer creatures. More pretty exotic fish and coral but I like his idea. I just want to watch a school of silly clown fish run around while a some baby sea horses play jumping jacks in the corner and stuff. I was thinking about getting a small fish tank and trying to maintain a salt water fish. I’m a total noob, but it’s been a hobby/thought of mine for a while. I’ve even gone to look at equipment/fish/researced before.

Maybe we should think about this question in terms of preparedness for the impending zombie apocalypse. A castle would fortify you and your loved once against the undead horde. However, a yacht would give you passage to other (possibly uninfected) areas.

Just move to Nottingham, England - buy the house. It’s great there. Robin Hood couldn’t have been wrong.