Whats new?

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Date 2-Drinks at a semi-trendy lounge in Coral > Gables. This girl works with me and I think wants > my nuppals badly. > Mixing business with pleasure is ALWAYS a bad idea.

looks like you are reading tucker max a lot these days

^ I quote him from time to time

gongshowsgocheddar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > > Date 2-Drinks at a semi-trendy lounge in Coral > > Gables. This girl works with me and I think > wants > > my nuppals badly. > > > > Mixing business with pleasure is ALWAYS a bad > idea. Just got back from lunch with her, had a beer. Told her I was “busy” tonight. Why busy? Because gym girl (whose picture I posted up a few weeks ago) wants to go out for dinner.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > gongshowsgocheddar Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > > > > > > Date 2-Drinks at a semi-trendy lounge in > Coral > > > Gables. This girl works with me and I think > > wants > > > my nuppals badly. > > > > > > > Mixing business with pleasure is ALWAYS a bad > > idea. > > > Just got back from lunch with her, had a beer. > Told her I was “busy” tonight. > > Why busy? Because gym girl (whose picture I posted > up a few weeks ago) wants to go out for dinner. Repost or it never happened.

She is in the bathroom as we speak, will update tomorrow. http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs439.snc3/25236_1376059437366_1108230261_31258468_6801026_n.jpg

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > She is in the bathroom as we speak, will update > tomorrow. She does look a little constipated.

Ended much less awesome than I though… I got the “russian” treatment. You could say she didn’t “goldman” me. Damn.

Nuppal I salute you! She is one fiiiine philly. Outstanding. I gotta get my ass to miami some day. Please explain russian treatment. The only one I am familiar with is a ‘russian pipeline’ and Im pretty sure it wasnt that, well I hope for your sake it wasn’t! - sopopsoposopspospsopspospopsoppi

The “russian” treatmeant relates back to the original russian chick that I wrote about 2 months ago. This girl just smiled like a doughnut for me.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > She is in the bathroom as we speak, will update > tomorrow. > > > > http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs439. > snc3/25236_1376059437366_1108230261_31258468_68010 > 26_n.jpg You should have joined her in the bathroom, sally.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This girl just smiled like a doughnut for me. Haha, that’s awesome.