Whats the difference between 401k and RRSP? can i get the belieber and drake lovers up in here!

Idk. Right now it looks like the kids are going to learn how to do them hood rat thangs (like the notorious Latarian Milton) and smoke dem cigars. I hope they have them grandmas who spank dem!

you mean tik tok dances?

#beastmode #buffalo

idk. I’m kind of old school even though im kind of young. I’m going fishing tomorrow morning bright and early. Setting up the fishnets for tomorrow night. hopefully ill smoke some salmon in a few days.

Good man. I grew up cod jigging, which is admittedly the laziest form of fishing known to man. Fly fishing for salmon however is one of the most exhilarating experiences you can have. Fry that up on the open fire on a cedar plank and you’re set up for a hell of a night.

I wish I lived by a water where catching salmon was a everyday thing but it’s not. So I’ll keep trying to catch some pikes and perchs so I won’t go home empty handed!

Respect. I’m just doing nothing and working out at home. I got a stationary bike in front of a tv. Play maybe a few hours on ff7. I don’t know why I had such a crush on tide lock heart. Small shorts amirite?

I’ve lost quite a bit of weight during this time. My 10K is off the charts. I’m jacked but I used to be ripped. The past 8 weeks, I’ve been running 5-10ks like I were an African. God I hope this is going to be over soon. All the summer events are cancelled and I feel like the entire year is over!

Are you saying you finally put in some short positions? :slight_smile: AmIrite?

I was planning on running Berlin and London marathons.

Tifa wears short shorts. Plus I like a chick with long hair.