What's your opinion on people who include their portraits in their email signature

you built your resume in PPT? really excited about a gif you liked or something…

No, it is just easier to design in ppt vs. word…It is portrait layout and I’m sure you could achieve the same thing in word…It would just be a nightmare. Not like it is just a bunch of images – still very text heavy with roles, schooling, involvement, etc. Just a lot more visually pleasing than the typical resume. Think about something like this (mine is a little different, but this is just an example I grabbed off of google real quick):

Infographic Resume Template Give Your Resume A New Look And Get inside Resume Template Ppt

^That looks like a menu from a hipster diner that only serves pastel colored food.

Well it is pretty catchy. People will read it for sure. Come to think of it, maybe I should make a Web 3.0 sort of CV too.

Martin Jansen is looking a little weak on his analysis skills. Wouldn’t hire him if I was in charge.

it kinda nice to have a pic. easier to discriminate.

It could be hilarious if you got a very ethnic name to put a picture of reese witherspoon or bradley cooper. Then when you go to the interview you say it was just your handle or something.