when can i register for level 1 june 2011; pls

what is the start date for CFA registration for level 1 june 2011

Why not register for December 2010?

Probably in August or September, when the Level I exam results have come out. You can read about it on CFA Institute’s site. In case you’re new to this, and want to start to prepare *now* *now* *now* you might want to order the Standards of Practice Handbook from CFA Institute as a stand-alone book (not only as part of the curriculum). That in all likelihood will not be wasted time, money or effort. The curriculum will in all likelihood not be launched until August/September and there is an additional delay while the providers of study notes prepare/adapt their notes… but the handbook will in all likelihood remain the same.

really thank you so much MehdiOchre :slight_smile:

I wanna see how much early June 2011 is going to cost. If I can save more than $50 by doing the early registration for June 2011, then I’m signing up, if not I’ll sign up for Dec 2010.

dude time is money. if you take level 1 in december and pass you can take level 2 in june instead of taking level 1 in june. You’ll be 1 year ahead of the cycle.

Nah, I don’t think I could study for the Level 2 in 6 months. Not with the carnage I heard about last weekend.

The result does not come out until Mid Jan. which approx leaves you with 4 months of preparation for Jun Level 2 :frowning:

I think I read somewhere that registration opens 11 months before the exam.

homie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dude time is money. > > if you take level 1 in december and pass you can > take level 2 in june instead of taking level 1 in > june. You’ll be 1 year ahead of the cycle. december not available in my country “egypt”

It is now available. Looks like they just opened up registration for June 2011. Good luck! As that is when I am taking it. So much studying to do. Just bought my new calculator.