When job and study hate each other

so back to my first half joking question…that is the value of your charter. If it were transferable how much would it go for? Considering the mentality and responses by some of the candidates on this forum, I bet you could get a very high price for it. Some of the candidates truly believe CFA > Top20 MBA and/or CFA is one of he toughest exams in the world…MBA costs ~$130k and maybe they are willing to give it one half of that, ~$65k for CFA. But only a handful may have that kind of cash so with a deep discount $35k.

Depends on some market variables such as Supply & Demand for Charterholders in your area. In some countries, there are only few of them. It’s better to be the first in a village than the last in the city. On the other hand, it’s silly to spend a money for Mercedes S class to drive it solely in your village over the macadam road. I will tell you once again, political relationships and good networking with local guys is what matters in many places worldwide, not your titles.

agree

Related to Top20 MBA and all benefits in this flow, probably cannot be compared. Compared to sh…ty useless Economics studies which are even not in Top 500, CFA is a S Class Genscher.

My friend manage to pass well above 90 percentile! He is working at his previous firm and feels good.