When will you check the L2 results?

what is this??

I’ll be on my way to Turkey vacation pretty much all day on 18th. Will try to get to an internet terminal at the airport upon arrival . Dignified approach seems unlikely I’ll probably push away anybody who happens to be manning the termnal than

noon - at lunch. so no one at work hears me scream and sees me pull out the Glenfiddich from my desk.

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Call me nuts, but I’m actually enjoying my summer, > and hate for Aug 18 to come. +1

I really need the gym and some natural serotonin to process tomorrow’s outcome. So I’m going to chug some NoXplode at 5:45pm tomorrow, check it at 5:50pm and then go to the gym at 6pm. GL everyone.

I will be checking first thing, took the day off and just getting bombed, its like college all over again.

im dying to check it already so that i would know either way. i’m checking my score at 9AM on the dot.

GETMCKINLEYLAID Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will be checking first thing, took the day off > and just getting bombed, its like college all over > again. same here. On the way home I’m picking up a bottle of champagne and a bottle of JD. One will be empty 10 minutes after results come out. If its a fail then I retire from this forum immediately, if its a pass I will hang around with a big ego on the L3 board.

I will start hitting refresh every 5 secs after 8.50 AM tomorrow morning till I see those 4 characters

I’m having a friend whose going to print off my results, seal it in an envelope and I’ll put it in my pocket. My wife and I are expecting a baby and we find out the sex of the baby tomorrow. Her friend gave her a cool idea about us sharing the moment ourselves and not with the Doc. The Doc will write the sex down on a piece of paper. We’re then going out to dinner tomorrow night (fondue) for our Anniversary, which was Friday the 14th and we’ll open both results that night…

Congrats soxboys21, that sounds like it will be a good night regardless of the outcome. I may wait a few more weeks to check mine … still not done enjoying my freedom.

soxboys21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m having a friend whose going to print off my > results, seal it in an envelope and I’ll put it in > my pocket. > > My wife and I are expecting a baby and we find out > the sex of the baby tomorrow. Her friend gave her > a cool idea about us sharing the moment ourselves > and not with the Doc. The Doc will write the sex > down on a piece of paper. > > We’re then going out to dinner tomorrow night > (fondue) for our Anniversary, which was Friday the > 14th and we’ll open both results that night… Good luck.

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congrats soxboys21, that sounds like it will be a > good night regardless of the outcome. > > I may wait a few more weeks to check mine … > still not done enjoying my freedom. Thank you! I am very excited! This time last year, I was freaking out about the L1 results; however, this year, I am very calm!

soxboys21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > Thank you! I am very excited! This time last > year, I was freaking out about the L1 results; > however, this year, I am very calm! I am the opposite. I was calm for L1 as I had nothing on the line. Now with L2 I have something on the line and I have to wait a full year to re-write.