When will you start studying for Level 3?

There is really no point in starting early as you will start getting irritated, bored and will forget everything when the time comes.

tomorrow after the registration i will receive the soft copy and start

After clearing level 2

Starting pretty soon. Hoping to have my notes ready between now till around Feb/March next year. With work and family that’s the only to balance everything out for me.

In October i guess

I only had 5 months to study for L2 this past June (having taken L1 in December) and I definitely could have used an extra few months of practice/review. This might sound crazy, but I’m taking full advantage of the momentum right now and have already started studying for L3. Now I’m not talking 20 hours a week or anything, just an hour before work each day (watching Mark Meldrum videos followed by EOC problems to reinforce) with nothing on the weekends at this point. I estimate this should get me through the majority of the curriculum by the end of the year, allowing me to dedicate the final 5 months purely to practice and review. Yes it’s early to start, but this way I’ll be able to salvage most of my weekends, take time off for the holidays without feeling guilty, and be able to take a week off here and there whenever burnout sets in (which it always does). My coworkers will no doubt poke fun at me for studying 8 months ahead of the exam, but I just want to hit this one hard and be DONE with it.

Not a bad game plan!

I have already started…

New pet peeve - everyone saying “congrats! enjoy your time off from studying!” …like no, i’m already studying again lol

Going to start in January and going to primarily use Schweser again. I prefer the “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” approach, so to each their own.

I think I’ll start tomorrow because I’m verly slow in learning. And, as you can infer by my nickname, my age does not allow particular reliability in short term memory. However if I were in my late twenties or in my thirties, I would start in december. Six-seven months of hard study would be enough in my opinion.

I’ll probably start mid-September. Will use Mark Meldrum’s full subscription(best there is in my opinion) and CFAI books(I’ve read a lot about how it’s essential to use the books and not condensed versions, but also heard of people passing with just Kaplan/Wiley). Maybe Levelup boot camp(heard only great things).