which one

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i would happily risk the jobs of millions of > people for my own payday, screw them - i’m not > jesus christ here > > you are living in a fantasy world if you think > that people are not going to look for their own > selfish interests first, especially when millions > and billions of dollars are on the line hey Bernie M, I didn’t know they let inmates have access to the internet!

^ hey commie, you should grow up out of your fantasy world and get smarter or get out of finance the Level 1 curriculum should have taught you that you need to take on risk to make a reward everybody now let’s all sing: cum bye ya, my lord, cum bye ya, cum bye ya, my lord, cum bye ya anyways newsuper, if we were directly in competition in the capital markets and I had the chance, I would bankrupt you and take all your money

now settle down there there’s plenty of money to go around. don’t forget - he who dies with the most toys - still dies…

lol, true i just like to fight

you bloody somali’s, thus was meant to be about big 4!

payback scandoworker, for the time you got my CFA comics thread nuked by going into x-rated detail

Touche sublimity Or you could say Deloitte and Touche in this case

that was really horrible scando