Who are still studying?

When will you call it a day? Good luck everyone!

im studying bro, kinda, maybe till 8?

Will stop at 9 pm, walk the dogs and hit the sack by 10 pm. Last act-go over the option formulas one more time. They are still giving me butterflies in my stomach (ha)

I cant concentrate anymore.

here

never left

still the one

still reviewing… probably till 8 pm-ish PST

i’m going all the way till the end. this is war.

it might be war, but i already did a preemptive strike. My tomohawk missiles are in the air. Will hit the target tommorow at 9am.

csk, i dont think i ever mentioned this to you, but i am amazed by your retention skills. you remembered every single detail in the readings. impressive, i got to give you your due.

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > csk, i dont think i ever mentioned this to you, > but i am amazed by your retention skills. you > remembered every single detail in the readings. > impressive, i got to give you your due. Thanks :slight_smile: I just take time to relax so material has time to sink in. After 5pm it will all evaporate. Lets just hope it will last that long

I will go to bed in 1hr at 1.15am UK time. Getting up at 5am to finish a full speed review of the whole thing. Seriously, guys, I think the whole idea that it is better to take the night before off is a myth propagated by lazy people. In my opinion, the inconvenient truth is that it is better to squeeze everything out the last few hours. With the adrenaline, there is no way I am going to be fatigued tomorrow.

i am still preparing for the battle…I need to win tomorrow… I don’t think I will have another chance to fight this. My family will not give it

I might do a quick review of GIPS before I go to bed as well as quickly read through the Sample/Mock explanations.

go to bed now and wake up at 5 to do a last review

I am paranoid about oversleeping, so I have just drunk about 2L of water… that way I’m gonna way up for a pi55 pretty much no matter what. I used to do that as a kid on my birthday (night before, that is).

dude, ever hear about an alarm?

i will not be able to sleep. I will be thinking: sht, i don’t remember this or what isthis formula

same here. it happened for lev 1 and 2.