Who are still studying?

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dude, ever hear about an alarm? Got that covered, but I would worry about a power outtage and my phone’s alarm not being loud enough… extra insurance.

I’m covering GIPS and Inst. IPS before bed. Wake up early tomorrow and review formulas and some random notes. I am mostly comfortable with everything except SS 4, 5, and 18. I would love to see GIPS in the PM but I can pretty much guarantee it will be in the AM.

Hey guys, good luck with the last push. I have 45 minutes until I head off to the exam site so my time is done. Good luck and as my mom has been telling since my first day at school “Read the questions properly”

where are you based marcva ? which city will take the exam first?

In south africa I think the guys in Oz have already finished the morning paper. Where you based?

still studying in Los Angeles

OZ wouldn’t start till Sun morning… based in Sydney

I visited Sydney a few years ago. Really enjoyed it there and thought you Aussies were much friendlier than Americans. What time us it there right now?

here we go… New York Sat 2:49 AM Sydney Sat 4:49 PM

I’m not studying but I can’t sleep ///

it’s midnight here. Gonna read the schweser quick sheet and then call it quits. I hope this will be my last hour ever studying for the CFA exam!

time to go back to sleep,