Who has life insurance?

drs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what is everyones suggestion on a good choice for > life insurance? if you are interested I can refer you the person in Manhattan who sold me my policies and is very good. He’s at Northwestern Mutual, but if your “need” justifies it he will sell other very competitively priced (and highly rated) carriers’ policies. Let me know how to pass along the info if you are interested (full disclosure: if you buy from him I will make him take me out to lunch, but that’s about it)

This is the last place I would have thought of this… If you are in Canada and want info let me know. Full disclosure I am licensed to sell insurance and it pays relatively large comp in relation to the premium. I could buy myself lunch for an extended period of time…

Super I Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > drs Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > what is everyones suggestion on a good choice > for > > life insurance? > > > if you are interested I can refer you the person > in Manhattan who sold me my policies and is very > good. He’s at Northwestern Mutual, but if your > “need” justifies it he will sell other very > competitively priced (and highly rated) carriers’ > policies. Let me know how to pass along the info > if you are interested (full disclosure: if you > buy from him I will make him take me out to lunch, > but that’s about it) I’ve been contacted by no fewer than four Northwestern Mutual advisors in the last two years. Apparently I’m in dire need of some financial advice and estate planning.

hardest part is finding a balance between your gross habits and your disposable income. watch out for the V-life pitch.

I think life insurance is a good tool to cover debts, so dependants don’t need to worry about the mortgage, etc. being young with no large debts I think the one I really need is TPD, m

Robb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think life insurance is a good tool to cover > debts, so dependants don’t need to worry about the > mortgage, etc. > > being young with no large debts I think the one I > really need is TPD, m And also a good thing if you live in a country where bush fires are prevalent.

The one area where my life insurance (and related securities licensed) background helped was in L3 where you need to understand how to do individual needs analysis, determine risk tolerance etc. Very similar concept to the training we had at NML. It certainly helped me pass so i guess my time there wasn’t a waste.

like i need to give my girl yet another reason to have me killed

I was told by someone that to save on funeral costs you can ask for a “Public burial service” Is that even possible?

Florida_Gator Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > like i need to give my girl yet another reason to > have me killed Just don’t make her the beni.