Who Is Fat?

i wouldn’t mind giong to dance classes…i mean, i suppose a lot of hot classy babes would be there…but dancing in clubs and stuff, not for me…i’m not cool enough to be doing it up at a club…

I’m fat. Although I do run 4-5mi/day and lift weights.

I just exceed calorie supply by calorie demand by a large margin of safety.

I moved to a keto diet (cyclical ketogenic diet, for anyone who’s interested) back in October, and I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a high-carb diet. I’ve lost a ton of body fat, I have much more energy (no post-lunch crashes), and the food I eat tastes so much better.

The obesity rates and frequency of diabetes scare me. Also, I’ve read a couple studies about how the diet may help prevent alzheimers, which I’m at high risk for.

how fat are you?

what do you eat that makes you fat?

I’m about 5’9 and 200 lbs

I eat lots of sugar, fried foods, doughnuts, chocolate, candy, coffee.

Now if I cut that otu of my diet, I would slim down real fast…

dspapo, can you give an example of what kind of food is allowed and not allowed as well as the frequency of food intake. Don’t have the time to research this right now as I’m at work , so just looking for a quick summary .

you’ll be alright…

I usually eat twice a day, but that is no different from pre-change.

For lunch, we usually go out to the local restaurants. Most places have a variety of salads, which makes it easy. Breakfast joints / diners are easy, too, since I can get an omlette loaded with veggies and cheese. Really, the only tough place is the Chinese buffet that we go to, since all the sauces have a ton of sugar and there aren’t that many meat-only or veggie-only dishes.

For dinner, the old lady and I usually have meat and veggies (usually broccoli, edamame, side salad, cauliflower or anything else that’s on sale at Costco).

I used to eat a ton of sandwiches. Then I realized that I was using bread as a vehicle to deliver meat and cheese to my face. I didn’t really enjoy the bread, so now just make lettuce wraps.

I found that eating carbs on the weekends helped build muscle - my lifts were stalling until I did this. So now I spend one day each weekend (sometimes every other week) not afraid to eat nutella and drink beer.

very dumb question, but do fat chicks (not really really fat) but general fat know they’re fat? or do they think they’re somehow in shape?

No, ordinary women don’t know where the line in your head between thin and fat is.

They do torture themselves by comparing themselves to the photos in People magazine, though, thinking that no one is going to like them because they are as chunky as Marilyn Monroe.

marilyns has the kind of chunk I like. However, you gotta start off at a low base, as the likelihood is as they get older they get fatter, and marilyn monroe woulda been a full on tubber.

i like that babe from Mad Men…the red head…super hot classy babe…she is meaty but hot…I suspect she may have done some unclassy things in the past…