Who is going to pass??..and who is not??

AM was ok, PM was tough,… and i was exhausted since i couldn’t freaking fall asleep the night before! ethics was tough… and what was up with all those nominal ordinal quesitons???

I still hope I passed, but not as confident as before I went in… you just never know how many stupid mistakes you made Agree with most people in that the afternoon session required more brain power and ethics overall was tricky

The consensus seems to be that the afternoon session was harder than the morning session, but I think I’m one of the small minority that felt the reverse was true [for me]. Maybe I was just more awake/alert? Maybe it just focused more on material I happened to be stronger in? FSA, equity and fixed income sections were always my strongest points in test prep. Time will tell. In the final few weeks, was getting between 73-79 (and no better than that) during the 8 half-length exams I took from schweser. The actual test did not feel significantly harder or easier to me. There were definitely questions that I was forced to take a best guess on, but there were also a good number of questions I felt very sure that I nailed and could confidently identify/eliminate distractor answers for. I’m gonna cross my fingers and say that I think I passed. Not a spectacular pass, but I think I may be OK. -Supersadface

Count me in … Confident of passing the real one. Standard deviation of my practice exams have been extremely small… all scores were in the range of 73% and above…