Who is going to win the Superbowl?

I’m putting 200 on the steelers at +2.5 (waiting to see if it hopefully goes to 3, but I doubt it).

Green Bay

GB 21-17

JETS!!!

Palantir Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > GB 21-17 this

Lakers! 98-27

Palantir Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > GB 21-17 Well that was the best guess. It was pretty close one though.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Packers by 7. Larger gap for most of game, B Roth > makes it interesting in the end. > > Rodgers is going to have a huge game. The Bears > cover 2 defense was a bad matchup for the Pack. > Look for their offense to bounce back big time. > > Packers DEFENSE is even more impressive then their > offense. They always make the big plays when the > game’s on the line. I don’t think the Steelers > will be able to score enough points to win. I think this was pretty accurate. GO PACK! Just wait until next year when the Packers have Finley, Grant, and 13 other IR players back (plus whoever Thompson digs up in the draft). They managed to pull this one off even after two of their best veteran players went down in the first half.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > McLeod81 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Packers by 7. Larger gap for most of game, B > Roth > > makes it interesting in the end. > > > > Rodgers is going to have a huge game. The > Bears > > cover 2 defense was a bad matchup for the Pack. > > > Look for their offense to bounce back big time. > > > > > Packers DEFENSE is even more impressive then > their > > offense. They always make the big plays when > the > > game’s on the line. I don’t think the Steelers > > will be able to score enough points to win. > > I think this was pretty accurate. GO PACK! > > Just wait until next year when the Packers have > Finley, Grant, and 13 other IR players back (plus > whoever Thompson digs up in the draft). They > managed to pull this one off even after two of > their best veteran players went down in the first > half. That’s actually kind of scary McLeod!