Who is in? (NOV 2009)

In for the fully!

Rydex Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Taking full exam, currently hold CFA and CAIA. What is the benefit to adding FRM? CAIA was 2k by itself?

Just took CFA L2 2009 Starting to research FRM FULL in Nov 2009. Note: Whats the different between taking L1 FRM and Full FRM?Why wouldnt someone just take the full instead of two levels? Thanks.

I chose Level 1 because the recommended time to study the material is half vs. the full exam, and after studying for CFA Level 2 for a second time this year I want to enjoy myself this summer.

Makes sense mdecav. The only point is, I see that the next Level is in May (right before CFA L2 or 3, as applicable). Are you planning on deferring either FRM or CFA or will you pursue both?Kind of overburdening issue there no?

Nov 09 - Full FRM June 09 CFA L2

Nov 09 - Full FRM June 09 CFA L2

^^ likewise.

you guys are crazy!!! I dont think 6 months is enought for the full curriculum. I just took level 2. I think I passed with six months studying but it definately was no breeze. I was planning on taking the full frm in november but after looking at the curriculum realized that there is no way that I could do it in 6 months. FRM L1 november 09 CFA L3 - june 10 (hopefully)

FRM L1 in November 2009 Jus finished writing CFA L1 in June 09

Full FRM in Nov 2009 Wrote CFA L3 this June Planning to write CFA L3 next June… heh.