Who is we (Dec 08)?

22/f/Toronto

CFA_2010, We are in the same boat, I even posted a topic about it " am I behind". Where in D.C are you from?

dude…from TO…26… TO sure has a presence here! Talk about saturation…

23/f/Toronto

27 / M / Tampa, FL

24/F/PA

TheTrader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dude…from TO…26… > > TO sure has a presence here! Talk about > saturation… yeah, it seems everyone and their grandma pursue cfa designation in toronto.

26/F/Toronto 3,100 pple writing in Toronto!

27/m/toronto

I’m a little surprised. So far the dudes outnumber the chicks by only about 2 to 1. I figured it would be much more lopsided…

23/f/london

22/m/Boston Not many Boston people here??!

22/m/calgary

23/m/toronto

26 (in one week)/ MD CFA2010 or City Dude can you e-mail me at icetonez@gmail.com ?

21/m/CA

sfagan, i’m in calgary too. How are your studies coming along?

Not too shabby, most everything is review for me I took major in econ with minor in finance. Done all the books except econ haha. Not really lookin forward to that even if it was my major. But the rest i’ve pretty much done before at an equal or higher level. Just a matter of perfecting everything by the sounds of it for this test. Have to have a real strong knowledge of everything. I’m using videos’ qbank schweser and cfai. Hows ur going and what are ya using

25/f/London

28/m/LA