Who wants my study notes?!

Hi Tez4715,

Would you mind sending me a copy. Much appreciated

Just use the link provided to download :call_me_hand:

thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome, best of luck with the exam!

hi Tez, Hope all is well and thanks for all your notes and tips! Would you mind telling me where you purchased the Level iii key for relevancy from? Thanks

Hey Maikhan, my pleasure. Here is the link to the level III key resource I used:

https://levelthreekey.com/

Assuming you’re sitting the Nov exam so wishing you the best of luck :call_me_hand:

These notes are absolute HEAT. Skim through them all the time, and AMC + GIPS on my night stand solved my insomnia.

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Yes, please. Would greatly appreciate your notes. Thank you

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback :+1:

Thank you so much for this Tez. It’s a great way to quickly revise on the go with less than 3 weeks to go for my exam

1 Like

wow

This feels like a lazy way to give back so before I provide all of my beautifully refined study notes for the level III exams, sourced only from the curriculum and refined thanks to two exam cancellations in 2019, is there any appetite? Any rules against doing this as well :thinking: I’m unaware if so…
I believe they are relevant for the November exam.

Any takers, please just comment and I’ll produce the goods :nerd_face:

I would gladly take them. In my time when I was studying, I lacked just the same tips. Recently read about challenges faced by students, used https://studymoose.com/free-essays/challenges-faced-by-students for this. Indeed, everything is as it is written there. I would add a couple more points to the whole list. Studying is also hard, not everything is so simple.

Tez, goes without saying many apperciate the help to either complement the materials they already have or fill in any gaps.The only mock im short is the L3 2022. will really appreciate any help with this and will be happy to help with anything if i can.

Regrds
-Jay

Thanks to :smiley:

Hi, thanks for the offer. Do you think I could use yours as a reference to create mine please? Exam is in February 24.