Who's confident of passing already?

50% of the time I will pass it everytime

I am definitely not at the same confidence level as I felt in November as I prepared to write Level 1. However, I am very confident that should I fail, I will be well prepared to write again in 2009 :S Not giving up yet though.

jbisback Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > im good to go. Id take it tomorrow if I could. Im > just going to use the next three weeks to master > derivatives and PM. I feel like I have the other > sections. I love the confidence jb.

did you just watch “the secret”, jb? i’ve been told to watch it. i might resort to it. with my confidence level, i’ll try anything.

I am 33% prepared. 67% is luck on D-day!

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am 33% prepared. 67% is luck on D-day! Isn’t that the One-Third Rule? I think I’ll be right around this…

I am confident that I will pass. I feel like I am much better prepared now than I was for L1, even though that was a much easier exam. There are some areas that I need to solidify a bit before June.

the more I study, the less my confidence is :frowning:

sterling76 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dinesh.sundrani Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I am 33% prepared. 67% is luck on D-day! > > Isn’t that the One-Third Rule? > > I think I’ll be right around this… lol. neo -classic

I think I’ll pass out in about 10 min…