who's drinking their pre-result fears away?

lets hope so, if not, CFAI better be ready, cause i dont take failures lightly

me neither, that’s why i’m numbing the pain with mexican made elixirs of various assort. ive never studied for something and failed (except last year’s L3).

i failed L1 :slight_smile:

well, then, i guess we’re in the same boat. i just waited a while to screw up… you got it out of the way early.

I have commenced with my pre results drinking rituals…If I pass I drink more…If I fail I drink and dope

good job, repeater. keep to the schedule. discipline is everything.

just cracked open a bottle of Macallan. “Scotchy scotch scotch. I love scotch!”

you guys are lucky that the results are out first thing in the morning… Im in Australia…the results will be out at 11:30 in the night here… after a full day of work! my productivity today is fairly low!

6:30 pm IST darn I hate working right now

under 400 minutes remaining for the results, i never thought i would be doing such a stupid countdown ever in my life

I’m still drinking scotch. Starting to feel numb. T-5:45

where ya at???

Hi, Werewolf, you are not alone, all the guys here have no mood to work.

I got horribly drunk last night in order to cushion the blow. not sure it worked because i will just be really hung over come 2pm GMT

I’m in Los Angeles. 12:50 AM here. Where are you guys? MDIB

murdaland

London and its grim

Syd ate least u get to check it in the comfort of your home In Johhannesburg I’ll be checking it at 3pm… with work colleagues lurking all around

so crazy… wat are your plans for celebrations on good news?

Gonna be spontaneous… can’t plan for such things Haven’t even made my new holiday bookings (we chatted about it last week) for this wknd… just want the results out of the way and then i’m going to book a long wknd away Do u have plans?