Who's studying tonight?

Up until last night I would have taken this opportunity to make fun of what a bunch of losers you all are for studying on a friday night (similarly to how I have been spending my Friday nights over the past couple of months), while taking full advantage of the perfect weather we have been having here… Then at 7:00 pm last night, my boss calls me and lets me know that he “needs” some analysis by this morning…short story long, I was stuck at work most of the night, I got no studying done, and will now be making fun of myself, yet again, for being so much of a loser that I stay home and read about pension accounting instead of enjoying the best years of my life… The fact that our company gave me (and what is left of our company) an early bonus of -5% salary adjustment (the second in three months), just sweetens the deal. Awesome… Best, TheChad

I have been sick so have not studied for a week. I cannot wait to get back to Equity 2 tonight!

as much as i hate studying on fridays, i do it every week

I took last night off and I will be studying all day today (sat) Fixed income baby…CFA text style…like watching paint dry!!!

^ nice. i’m doing schweser and am in FI now also. SS14 wasn’t bad, but comparing HEL’s to manufactured homes to auto loan abs’s to student loan stuff in SS15 is just like you said- like watching paint dry. thankfully i only have about 30 more pages and should finish this afternoon. in a few, i think i’m going to take a break and go on a jog with my dog. you doing CFA text for all or did you just choose to do it for FI? i thought schweser did a good job w/ FI last year, for what it’s worth.

me started R56 and will be soon to catch up with the FI crew.

I am using schweser for all other topics…long story but I don’t have the FI/Deriv. 2009 book from schweser so I am being forced into reading the text