Who's worried?

in theory ppl who are not posting should have better chance at passing, if they are using all the time to study that could be posting on AF. So one would expect that people who are passing are not on AF. But then that assumes that you use your time posting as studying, what if those folks instead of posting on AF were spending time playing doc-doc in the park with grown ups?? Do you still think they made it?! I am curious.

im very worried

who doesn’t beside CPK?

I’ll be honest, I try to participate in the questions and posts as much as possible… but 90% of the time i have no idea what the answer is because everyone is sooo far ahead of me. I’m about 50% of the way through the material not even close to ready for practice tests. I’m with you Pepp… Starting volume 4 tonight: Equity

I am real worried, I have been through most of the material but continue to make stupid mistakes It’s starting to click more and more everyday, I just hope that I have enough time left to get it all in there!! GL All

cpk seems to be the most worried since he’s getting mad at anyone posting anything other than practice questions. however, he’s the only one with a guaranteed pass

I’m on the same boat as the rest of you guys. No way i can pass right now. Those LC, i don’t even bother posting what i got. I’m sure there are plenty with me on this, I do the questions, and check the marks and realize how much that they need to catch up on. The forums are probably my only motivator. The more you people are ahead of me, the harder i study. Without the forums, i would be at the golf course now instead. Thanks everybody, and good luck.

like a couple of posters above have also said, everytime i want to slack then i just read this forum and seeing how behind i am in terms of the other brainy folk on here, i just freak out and go study. so thanks.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am the super worried. This forum makes me numb. your grasp of options makes me numb.

xck2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m on the same boat as the rest of you guys. No > way i can pass right now. > > Those LC, i don’t even bother posting what i got. > I’m sure there are plenty with me on this, I do > the questions, and check the marks and realize how > much that they need to catch up on. > > The forums are probably my only motivator. The > more you people are ahead of me, the harder i > study. Without the forums, i would be at the golf > course now instead. > > Thanks everybody, and good luck. I don’t post what I get either, don’t sweat it!

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > xck2000 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m on the same boat as the rest of you guys. > No > > way i can pass right now. > > > > Those LC, i don’t even bother posting what i > got. > > I’m sure there are plenty with me on this, I do > > the questions, and check the marks and realize > how > > much that they need to catch up on. > > > > The forums are probably my only motivator. The > > more you people are ahead of me, the harder i > > study. Without the forums, i would be at the > golf > > course now instead. > > > > Thanks everybody, and good luck. > > > I don’t post what I get either, don’t sweat it! lies!!! but thanks for putting up those LC. :slight_smile:

I am also worried and after reading all these posts I am more worried, since I am only half way reading the CFAI stuff and far from ready to take a practice exam. But I think I will catch up, since as a female nerd the derivatives and options must be less difficult for me. I really have to get up to speed. Good luck studying!

I am pretty worried even though I feel time is not an issue at the moment. I have the JH workshop coming up, hopefully that’ll boost up my confidence.

hey bpdulog, are you going to the JH workshop in NY or Chicago? I’m going to the Chicago one. It’s too much to fly to NY on short notice. I think it will be good for the confidence so you worry just a tad less.

Nep-hi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey bpdulog, are you going to the JH workshop in > NY or Chicago? I’m going to the Chicago one. > It’s too much to fly to NY on short notice. I > think it will be good for the confidence so you > worry just a tad less. I’m going to the one in NY.

I’m worried that I’m not worried about being not worried about being worried that I’m worried about being worried about being NOT worried about worrying about the worries I worried about when I was NOT worry when I should have been worrying about not worrying about worrying about worrying about not worry about worrying about being worried about being worried about worrying about not worrying or worrying about being worried about worrying about worrying about not being worried about not being worried concerning worrying.

berry berry worried.

Count me in guys… worried but have not lost any hopes yet!

Me too… I read about all the folks here that are already done with one pass of the readings and was pretty worried… I’m on SS 8 now, so almost half way through… I figure hitting the books big time for the next 8 weeks and doing as many practice questions as I can is just about all I can do between now and d-day…

Me too… I am done with the first pass of reading with poor retention…When i started off with the L2 prep, I thought that completing one pass with lot of time before the D- day would boost my confidence levels. This strategy worked for L1 But for L2, this confidence seems like fake and lifeless. It doesn’t work that way What puzzles me is that, when i look back to the notes i made, I feel like,what the hell… Did i made this notes… It looks totally alien, heights of poor retention…