Why am i not as motivated for L2?

Gosh, it must be nice to be so smart…

I don’t consider myself “smart”…I just think that I over studied for L1 (about 550 hours) and I only started in early Feb for the june exam. This time I am trying to take it easy and do more things like travelling and stuff…after L1 i just felt like i miss out on too much of my regular life and it was not necessary looking at the exam difficulty…L2 is a different animal, hope it will work this time…

That you had all that experienced and you still felt you needed to study that much is pretty f***** up. I actually think that takes away some of the credibility of the CFA exam. If so much time is needed are they really focusing on the right things? I also have a lot of experience in many fields, for example Fixed Income. But I found myself that I needed to flip through the book and all the examples anyway, just to get into the “CFA way” of asking questions.

Just as an example, FX rates are quoted backwards to market practice in Level 1, why!?

I spent around 200h studying for Level 1, with quant background and 5 years working exp as risk analyst in equities and fixed income. I passed barely and funnily enough the section I scored lowest on was Quant (below 50%). What a joke…

I probably didn’t need to study that much, but, as I said, I knew that I’d hate it 10 times as much if I’d had to do it a second time, so I gave myself a huge margin for error.

Actually i feel now our body is used to cfa stufies so we feel like L1 we worked hard .

L2 is no joke and needs double the effort

MPS of 65% as people sya is not easy ti get