Will You Pass? Take the Pledge

will pass… vamos Fer!

i, bannisja, already signed my homeboy ilvino’s pledge, but i guess imitation is the most sincere form of flattery so i’ll sign this one as well. i don’t care if i walk into the test and it goes something like impossibly grey ethics, time series, impossible adjustments, pension pain, emerging markets, a history lesson on graham and dodd, corp gov h&ll, little minutia between SLABs, HELs, etc, a binomial derivs tree that’s 18 branches out, and taxes in PM… i will zone in, work hard, and get to the right answers somehow. there is no doubt in my mind that i will pass this test saturday. i am walking in there with confidence and i know that the 4 letters that i’ll see on Aug 18th are going to be P-A-S-S. i’ve got this. ethics, FI, equity, and derivs for me over 70%. that’ll be enough to carry me. FSA and corp fi close- 4/6ers, and the small stuff… vaya con dios.

i hope to pass on 7.06.09 (in Australia)

I bigtooth81 will pass this exam in Ho Chi Minh City on June 7, 2009

I, cfaboston28, will pass this exam on 8/18/2009. Here I come L3 2010.

I, kevincwang, did my best this time will pass lv2 exam in Toronto Energy conversion center on June 6th 2009

i CFA_10 will not only clear level 2 in 2009 but also level 3 in 2010!!!

I, sweetheart1007, will demolish and conquer L2 on 6/6/2009.

I, ACL86, will destroy Level 2 on 7 June, 2009.

I, CautiouslyOptimistic, will pass this exam on June 6, 2009, and will celebrate with all the beer I can drink!!

going 3 for 3 in 18 months never a doubt before, never a doubt now, and never will be a doubt

I J. Have done my best considering the time I had to study. I will do all that I can to skew my chances towards a pass this June 6th 2009. J.

I, Nephi, will pass June 6, 2009, even by the skimpie of my underwear, I don’t care… It will be done. It’s for the Nepher!! R.I.P. Nephi the Great! 1996-2008 [forgot SWG’s wabbit!]

I, rjs157, will pass L2 on June 6th, 2009

J. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I J. Have done my best considering the time I had > to study. > > I will do all that I can to skew my chances > towards a pass this June 6th 2009. > > J. + 1 for me

I will pass this exam on Saturday.

I , Deviarun will pass the Level 2 on 6/6/2009

I, iblees82, shall not use K-Y in my successful penetration of the CFA level II exam on June 6 2009… with a pencil of course.

I, SSS, will pass L2 on 6/6/09

Pledge status … pending :frowning: