Women amirite??

If y’all are really curious about this, look into borderline personality disorder. Psycho people get into relationships, emotionally abuse people and then things like this happen in the worst cases. Glad so many of you have difficulty imagining this, which implies you haven’t been in an abusive relationship.

Did you go out with a fat lass who used to sit on you all the time? Is that why you now identify as a chair?

Depends on his mental state. Could have low self-esteem and/or despression.

Are you psychic

Not as a victim maybe…

I realize that can be a factor and I’m not saying what the girl did is in any way ok, but dude’s gotta take responsibility. Don’t care if you have low self esteem or depression its as much on him after the first occurrence. If I stroll through the projects with a bag full of cash and get mugged on the same day each week for a year there’s some shared accountability. If you’re a legal adult there’s an expectation of common sense, guy’s 20 and thinking this relationsh_i_t is the best use of his time.

That said, cards on the table there are definitely some girls out there I’d weigh dating against receiving a few stabbings, mild starvation and burns and think it sounds fair but that’s on me.

Also, I feel like we only got one side of the story, maybe he was really annoying.

Let me save you all a click:

Jordan Worth, 22, was jailed for seven-and-a-half years at Luton Crown Court

Jordan Worth was an aspiring teacher

That is a strong five.

Oh boy here we go…

id say she is better than average. 6.

^I believe he was referring to her Manning-esque five-head.

lol why did the girl have to be fat? I guess that avatar does look like a chair that could support a ‘full figure’

close 66% of women in the us are obese or overweight. just a fun fact. with that out of the way. can someone post me a list of extremely hot overweight chicks. please no obese, they just dont do it for me.

I agree with the five ranking.

haha a list?

This is one of the funniest requests I’ve ever heard.

Do you want them ranked, like #1-50 etc…

This is for you, nerdy:

https://reelrundown.com/celebrities/Top-10-Hottest-Plus-Size-Modles

i mean quite preferably. but the main point is i want to see a lot of overweight chicks and be like. yep i’d prefer this figure over skinny chick.

i understand that times are a changing and that preference is shifting to thick. like i would classify khloe as thick.

now ask yourself of these hottest plus size chicks. how many of them the plus size would you prefer over the skinny chick. for me i would choose maybe 4 to 6. and some of them i would be like hmmm this is too much booty for me to handle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tvOTFtGdqs

Don’t make me get buck in here! Shorty drop it to the ground like she ain’t got manners _ Too much booty for one man to handle _ When all I need is a one-night scandal And I’ma get buck in here! Damn, lil’ mama, know you fit my standards You’re the type that make me grip that handle Lick shots in the air, bustin’ that random While you make it clap-clap-clap-clap-clap

lulz

Solid 6 bc of that white dress

nery curvy has always been in …

No way, that face puts a 5 ceiling and adding points for apparel?? I’m sensing a trend here Birdy. Sara G, Huma… why the long face?