Women traveling in India

I posted a news story at some point where a town in India was ruled by a ganglord who murdered, raped and robbed all the town people. A woman went to the police station to complain, but she was raped by the police. I do not thing the “under reporting” in the US is the same as that of India.

how big are you?

BTW, she is hot

Big enough to beat the shit out of 10 unarmed Indian men. #alphamale

i’m getting a rapey vibe from atush. RR in disguise?

can we consider this settled if KMD says she is willing to travel india alone in a night gown?

Basically atush made a minezone out of infia with avoid this and avoid that comments.What is the whole rape deal though? I mean why not mugged or killed ? The impression this forum is giving me of India is like a max security prison in U.S , and how they rape the more feminine type males.

Lol, why night gown? Bikini or nothing. JK.

RR is no longer a person, it’s a movement.We all have a bit of RR in us, all that love and peace he spread…

Because when you are in the West, whatever you hear about India is related to rape (considering few past heinous acts) and mugging and killing aren’t as prevalent in media. Due to these incidents, India has lost Billions of $$$ from tourism sector and I feel sorry for poor people who finally pay the price for this shit because tourists are their customers. Sad!

So rape is an externality…

Arnold Schwarzenegger or hacksaw!

The Rahul Saga Lives.

http://www.ndtv.com/kerala-news/kerala-students-barbaric-rape-and-murder-followed-by-mega-police-lapses-1402295

Very sad news. My condolences with girl and her family. Any more links? Same response for all of them in advance. Please post!!