wondering if they made this test so difficult because 43% passed in December

Get used to this feeling as you move through the future levels

I think you’re misreading the point of 3rd party study guides. By their very nature, they’re a distilled version of the exam. They try to hit the critical points, and make choices as to what those critical points are. So, they don’t cover everything - if they did, they’d be the curriculum, and reading them would put you right back where you started.

They offer a tradeoff - get 90% of the material for 40-50% of the time. How you spend the time savings is up to you.

Goblin I’m all the way in Hong Kong and yeah I find it difficult :stuck_out_tongue:

The only way you can judge if the test was harder than December is if you took in December as well. I saw two people at my test center who I knew from my December center who were re-taking level 1, one of them said it was easier and 1 said the same. You’re never going to leave this test and think was easy. I thought level 2 was really hard, but talking to people who retook from last year its all relative. Relax and enjoy the next 6 to 8 weeks.

People!! I’m freaking out!!!

What do think the MPS would be this year?? I’ll probly score around 67% :frowning: :o

If that’s the case, you probably passed.

I created this gsheet to help me quantify my odds of passing based on practice exams I took, over time as more and more factual, accurate and honest entries get made, we should have a tool, that can predict your ability to pass an exam based on the practice scores of your exams.

Feel free to enter your practice score and compare against past results

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At0Q_oPbnoVKdE5qSnV1U0dMWGNndV90VlRUa3lyQmc&usp=drive_web#gid=0