Words from your Big Brother in Level 3

For all of his disclosures. I’m sure he is around here somewhere but haven’t seen him on the L2 boards.

LOL !!!

seriously though. Good luck to L2 candidates.

Underneath the evilness of OP’s post, the hard truth isn’t far off… passing L2 only opens up a bigger door of pain called L3… and trust me, it’s equally painful if not moreso than L2.

I’m surprised Kenny Powers is a CFA Candidate…

Harness the hatred! That made my day. Good luck Level II takers…it doesn’t get any easier!!!

This is hilarious. Level III material only SEEMS like it should be easier…but it ain’t.

Good luck to Level II candidates…as of right now, you’re 33% of the way done.

How did you level 2 punks do? I hope my pep talk fired you up.

I kicked level 3’s ass. I am certain I passed.

It was easy seems to be the consensus which has led to a lot of anxiety over the MPS. If CFA stands behind >70 and u pass the pass rate will be 50%. Retakers are saying it was much easier than last year.

I thought level 3 was easier than historically. Maybe they are trying to dumb down the test to keep their numbers smoothed and growing.

I can’t imagine them dumbing it down especially with growing regulations and concerns over investment managers losing everyone’s money. It’s gotten harder over the years and more people are taking it then ever. CFA is like Apple, there reponse will be I don’t care if you think it’s to hard go get your MBA if you want something easier.

Respect.