Workout frequency

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 3x a week, alternating squats and deadlifts as my > main lift What level club are you in? I’m stuck in the 800’s I need to start deadlifting again…

I’m in my 8th week of P90x. Good times. It’s schedule is basically: Monday: Chest and Tri’s (abs) Tuesday: plyometrics Wednesday: Bi’s and Back (abs) Thursday: Yoga Friday: Legs and Back (abs) Saturday: Kenpo Karate Sunday: Rest Each workout is about an hour, plus another 15 minutes for abs.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^-- sick > > > Gotta get in shape for Daviskr’s July visit. Holla!!

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfagoal2 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 3x a week, alternating squats and deadlifts as > my > > main lift > > > What level club are you in? > > I’m stuck in the 800’s I need to start deadlifting > again… 1rm? I’m probably only 700’s.

I’m stuck in the 1,000’s myself. The boys at the gym keep giving me grief about showing off to da ladies and are trying to kick me out, but I keep telling those bro’s that I’m just trying to work on my muscle tone. Aight?

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m stuck in the 1,000’s myself. The boys at the > gym keep giving me grief about showing off to da > ladies and are trying to kick me out, but I keep > telling those bro’s that I’m just trying to work > on my muscle tone. Aight? Make sure you won’t get iced while doing DL… they will force you to drink it and then do a RM… happened to me brah

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m stuck in the 1,000’s myself. The boys at > the > > gym keep giving me grief about showing off to > da > > ladies and are trying to kick me out, but I > keep > > telling those bro’s that I’m just trying to > work > > on my muscle tone. Aight? > > Make sure you won’t get iced while doing DL… > they will force you to drink it and then do a RM… > happened to me brah Only the hardest bro’s pound an ice while doing a 1-arm snatch and clean.

I’ve been instructing 4 girls to a P90X class. 4-5 days a week. We began this past week. P90X was a pain in the ass before this…

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve been instructing 4 girls to a P90X class. 4-5 > days a week. We began this past week. P90X was a > pain in the ass before this… Now you get to be the pain IN their…nevermind

Chest day today. Flat DB’s Incline DB’s Seated Cable Flys Inclie DB Flys Pushups Stability Ball/1-arm medicine ball pushups Dips IM. SO. PUMPED. BRAHHHHH.

Legs day (every day is legs day) Squat DL Hack Squat Leg curls Single leg calf raises Lat pulldown Shoulders

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Legs day (every day is legs day) > Squat > DL > Hack Squat > Leg curls > Single leg calf raises > Lat pulldown > Shoulders Shoulders??? I usually have an entire day devoted to shoulders

yes, i am not sure what will i do for shoulders yet :), but it will be 3 sets 8 reps each probably a press

Military Press Lateral Plate Lifts Upright Rows Shwarzenegger Press You could also try doing squats while holding the bar above your head. Those look INTENSE

Don’t have flexibility for overhead squats :frowning:

5’7 and generally between 147 - 154 (153 now). I wouldn’t mind being between 155 - 160. Bench 225, 10 - 12 times then 240, 5 - 6 times. At least, that’s what I put up last time I benched. I generally frequent the dumbells instead. I don’t max anymore (about 7 years ago my shoulder gave out on 280). Go to the gym 5 - 6 times a week. AM, I didn’t have to “get in shape” for Daviskr’s trip here. How’s the job treating you?