Workout night

jbaphna Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Training to run JPM 5k on June 2nd…should > recover before June 4th AM Nice, I’m running a 5 miler in June and a half marathon at the end of July. My right knee is still tweaking a little bit, so we’ll see how that goes. For some reason or another, my firm isn’t participating in the JPM challenge, which is kind of surprising since the other big 4 firms are in it. Budget cuts maybe? Who knows.

markCFAIL Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mcap i could only do it once, and actually i lied > it was like 275 or 280 now that i think about it. > My long term goal was 315, just once! 275 on incline is strong as hell. What if your height and weight?

6’1, 185

why dont you guys just trade numbers and be done with it

I’m fat and proud.

You can find me in the craigslist personal section — under “must come dressed as DSK”

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yessir. Walking the dog as I write this. In the > rain. They said 10% chance and I’m getting rained > on. Gearing up for a massive nose in book weekend. > I believe this week and next week are the most > crucial weeks all year. Kats across the globe are > getting ready. Imagine the intro to Bloodsport > where they show them training all over the world. > That is basically us (dibs on Paco). It’s a > curved exam so remember it’s battle. It’s Global > Thermonuclear War like in Wargames with Matthew > Broderick. Make every hour count. Ride or Die. > Sleep when your dead. My golf game is suffering. > And all of those other postcards they sent. CHONG LI, CHONG LI, CHONG LI!!!

Over the last 2 years since beginning Level II my bench has gone from 4 plates to 2 plates. It’s pretty pathetic. However my golf game has gotten back to Scratch to 1 depending on the print so I am not totally unhappy. Getting ripped is very bad for your golf game so at least CFA helped me in that regard as I didn’t lift an hour a day, four days a week during the winter. You guys gained 15 pounds from taking the tests, I have lost 20ish from 202 to 180 and when I was 202 it wasn’t a “fat” 202 it was lifting 4 days a week and running 3.

Guys this will probably be the gayest (or corniest for all you politically correct nerds) thing I say, but- if Seal Team 6 can go into a foreign country (sorry for all you Pak folks out there), drop from the sky in the dark of night and take “some dude” out- and then go back to base completely unharmed- then there’s no reason why we can’t pass this f*ck’n test. We are the Seals of Finance. (Actually we’re just a bunch of dorks spending too much time in chatrooms, not unlike child molesters and other deviants of society, but we SHOULD fool ourselves for the next two weeks that we’re actually bad- as in cool- boys. And girls.)

overnight military operations in Pakistan are a lot different than operations in core/first world countries.

My point exactly.

I do Judo for 2 hours one night then Jiu-jitsu for 2 hours next night everyday.

wow i literally wish i could balance working out with studying … i have never done this well

I have to or I go crazy. Last night, rest the mind. Tonight, STUDY.

I work with an ex Navy SEAL and he lasted about a month studying for level 1. Two different tasks, for sure.