Would Harvard MBA be worth it?

MBAFinance is an account shared by a couple of people. Sorry for causing confusion here. WE just want to post messages and get answers, didn’t realize people treat us as one identity.

MBAFinance Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MBAFinance is an account shared by a couple of > people. Sorry for causing confusion here. WE just > want to post messages and get answers, didn’t > realize people treat us as one identity. LOL!!! You can’t be serious!

MBAFinance… what a great comeback!!!

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had a friend with a 760 GMAT who got rejected as > well. Do they even consider GMAT scores beyond the minimum level? Isn’t the GMAT an easy BS exam like the GRE?

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MBAFinance Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > MBAFinance is an account shared by a couple of > > people. Sorry for causing confusion here. WE > just > > want to post messages and get answers, didn’t > > realize people treat us as one identity. > > LOL!!! You can’t be serious! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOS! - John McEnroe

hahah! +1

MBAFinance, hahahahahaha!

Epic Response, I say that guy is alright. PS: Your ‘friend’ that graduated from a top MBA could not answer this question for you?

Isura Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sublimity Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I had a friend with a 760 GMAT who got rejected > as > > well. > > Do they even consider GMAT scores beyond the > minimum level? Isn’t the GMAT an easy BS exam like > the GRE? I am not 100% sure, but it seems like the GMAT can hurt you if you get a bad score, but it can’t help you too much if you get a decent score, especially at the top schools.

MBAFinance, if you are not sure…you should start a new thread: MBA or CFA ?

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MBA or CFA ? you need both nowadays. there is always some dude in calcutta who will do the job for 30K