Would Passing L3 be on your top 5 "happiest moments" in your life list?

Ok, probably #5 or #6, or I may be forgetting some things. But that is because we are talking about “moments” not “times”. So, for example, the summers spent travelling Europe with friends were among my happiest times without a single moment standing out. I could probably list many examples. Interesting question. Moments: #1-2 family/health stuff #3 my 2nd year results at uni virtually sealed a first class (v high average mark); after slacking, I worked so hard once exams kicked off that I was ill for 1 week afterwards #4-5 sex stuff # 6 Aug 19???

No. No No. That would be really F…king sad!!!

It would be a very happy moment, but I certainly hope I can find five moments in my life that are happier than that.

I think it would rank up there for me. Only because I am very sure I failed and if I do acctually pass it will be nothing sort of a real miracle. Something akin to god coming down shaking my hand and saying. “You’ve been good kid, I am going to give you this one”.

Best accomplishment for sure, overtaking the feeling of passing L2. Can’t really compare to family, friends, women, travelling etc. Different sort of emotion.

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can’t really compare to family, friends, women, > travelling etc. Different sort of emotion. exactly.

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > >don’t be a geek! > > So says the guy whose email address is “I luv > banana”…almost as bad as hanging a sign around > your neck that says “enter in rear.” thats juz a catch_all email if ya know what i mean how come u remember what the other members said in the board fw wks back

Because you’re the only one who’s outted himself from the closet through his email address.

AHAHAHA love it. My desktop wallpaper is a giant banana with a talk bubble that says “eat me!” it’s very cute.

Definetly not

monki Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > farley013 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > >don’t be a geek! > > > > So says the guy whose email address is “I luv > > banana”…almost as bad as hanging a sign > around > > your neck that says “enter in rear.” > > > thats juz a catch_all email if ya know what i > mean > how come u remember what the other members said in > the board fw wks back That’s not really your email is it? Some sort of hazing?

If I pass I would look at the results call my wife…tell her you were right…and go back to my screen (markets are crazy these days) May be in the evening I’ll shoot an email to my near and dear ones warning them that I’m among the lot of CFAs so better don’t trust anyone…there can be more like me… Other than that…I don’t give a tiny rat’s a$$ if I pass or fail… And if this is among top 5 moments for YOU…dude…better get some life…

Not the happiest, no, though walking out of the exam room confidently was a good time. Proudest career/academic achievements to date? Yeah, one of the tops on that list.