Would you date a hooker?

Absolutely no to the hooker.

What if “said” person you were dating, had done it a couple times to pay her rent and said she was non-pro. Would you dump her instantly?

Yes, you wouldn’t?

Don’t you think that it bother you? I guess I fall in the camp that finds that to be unacceptable…

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t you think that it bother you? I guess I fall > in the camp that finds that to be unacceptable… was not directed at you sir. but yes I agree with you…

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes, you wouldn’t? What if she did this before you dated her, but that was the extent of her hooking resume and she was a straight 10/10 and you were really digging her personality and such, and then she told you she hooked it for like 72 hours to pay that rent because her Altima needed a new transmission and she had spent her emergency 18 months savings on uncovered surgery to save her mother’s life.

adehbone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What if “said” person you were dating, had done it > a couple times to pay her rent and said she was > non-pro. Would you dump her instantly? The problem is that this sort of behaviour is addictive and and easy cop out. It starts out by paying for rent, etc. but ends up being a means for paying for shopping, trips and so on. The money is very lucrative, especially in USA where its illegal. In Amsterdam its 50 euros for half and hour. But then again its Amsterdam…la la land.

Maybe we should refer Ocean Mist to this thread. What if I made marginally less than her and prostied myself out two weekends every quarter to make up the income difference???

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > What if she did this before you dated her, but > that was the extent of her hooking resume and she > was a straight 10/10 and you were really digging > her personality and such, and then she told you > she hooked it for like 72 hours to pay that rent > because her Altima needed a new transmission and > she had spent her emergency 18 months savings on > uncovered surgery to save her mother’s life. Sounds like you have someone picked out :slight_smile:

Was she on Maury? No Was she not on Maury? Yes