WSJ vs. NYT vs. FT (and others)

Can echo some of the other comments - this is what we use in our office:

General business news: Bloomberg (if you have access, if not, it’s an expensive source of news), Wall Street Breakfast (quick synopsis of what’s going on this morning), the Economist mag (good commentary and breadth of economic and political issues around the world. Not sure if it’s because we’re logged into North American news sites, but I find the Economist brings a bit of a wider lens). I personally use Reddit as it picks up things quickly, although it’s easy to get carried into a time suck, and a lot of times its the same trending articles over and over again if you are in a specific news category.

Also, the Skimm is an easy read for daily news. Not sure if this is still considered a “female millennial” thing? My boss subscribed and he doesn’t mind the millennial references.

Do you guys subscribe to WSJ / FT / NYT or can you get past the login screen?

newspaper GIF

ft and nyt is essentially free theres a work around. wsj will require a login.

It’s pretty much the same with WSJ. You just copy the headline and search it in google…

FT, WSJ, NYT, Wired, Reddit, Economist

Apparently that ended earlier this year. There is a Chrome Add-In that I’m going to try later.

Yes, my referer app stopped working because I used to use Google as the referer. I changed it to Twitter and it seems to work.