Yo Bro

Yeah, I took a lookat the financials and it was even more shocking than I thought it would be. I really thought it was a joke reading through. I saved the chart and the financials as a potential teaching lesson in the future.

Not sure wtf is going on with this MDBX. I looked it up and I am trying to figure out what could possibly make sense there.

It doesn’t have to make sense, the market is overflowing with fraud these days.

I see this stock is traded on the OTC markets.

I am quite unfamiliar with OTC stocks. Is it like the OTC bond markets, i.e. the prices are reported prices or quotes from dealers ?

This thread is awesome, great info!

How did the Oakland A’s find an edge when so many teams had their 30-man squads of “professional recruiters” making calls and everyone had access to the same data?

They simply found new ways and new emphasises on how to view the data.

The A’s won one playoff series during the whole moneyball era.

Nice info. Not really into the whole trading game. and short sellign really doesnt make sense to me even at overvalued levels, cuz shit can remain overvalued far longer than you can remain short. paraphrased some bsd. but the most important thing to remember when you calculate intrinsic value, the first 5 year projected cash flow is really a small part of it. Most people in the industry try to project 1-5 years away and when there is a quarterly or yearly miss they downgrade the stock and sell it. Best way to determine what to buy is to read the conference call trasncripts to determine if the miss is a short term or long term problem. Short term problems are buys.

blog this

In the stock market, the one-eyed man is king.