You thought you would pass but...

I hope I am band 20

billbelemy22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jjenkins Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If someone can actually hold off not checking > all > > day at work then I’m impressed because I want > to > > know the second results are available. I am > > definitely in the camp of people who felt great > > after walking out of there on 6/6 but now who > > knows. > > > You will NEVER be able to find out at 9AM because > there will be about 40,000 people loggin in at the > same time. The server WILL crash, you WILL be > waiting until about noon to find out. In december I got in at 9:05AM ET. It’s not that bad.

>nickcee Wrote: > > In december I got in at 9:05AM ET. > > It’s not that bad. Thanks for that vote of confidence. Almost 18 hours to go. I’ll start checking at 9, estimating about a 9:30 find out.

if i pass i’m going to the red sox game and getting after it like i just turned 21, if i fail i will be in a cold dark place somewhere drinking alone…either way i’m drinking for a good reason!!

nickcee Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > billbelemy22 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > jjenkins Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > If someone can actually hold off not checking > > all > > > day at work then I’m impressed because I want > > to > > > know the second results are available. I am > > > definitely in the camp of people who felt > great > > > after walking out of there on 6/6 but now who > > > knows. > > > > > > You will NEVER be able to find out at 9AM > because > > there will be about 40,000 people loggin in at > the > > same time. The server WILL crash, you WILL be > > waiting until about noon to find out. > > > > In december I got in at 9:05AM ET. > > It’s not that bad. +1. I checked mine from my phone at about 9:05 in December. Didn’t have any problems getting on at all.

jjenkins Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if i pass i’m going to the red sox game and > getting after it like i just turned 21, if i fail > i will be in a cold dark place somewhere drinking > alone…either way i’m drinking for a good > reason!! +1

This was my first attempt so don’t know what to expect. I felt quite good coming out of both the sessions but pbly that was compared to Schwezer’s test which I found quite tough. Of course there were many guesses (pbly 15 in total) but I felt good. That was before I joined this forum!!! All those exam questions discussions were quite tense in this forum…especially that IFRS disclaimer thing. Looking at most people’s response and considering my IT background, I am not feeling that confident anymore. Pbly a nice learning experience…will find out tomorrow :wink: Good Luck everyone!!!

I have a conference call at 9AM ET so I’d probably login at around 10 anyway. Hopefully by then the crowd has thinned out. During the conference call I’ll just refresh the 2009 result thread to see how you guys are doing :slight_smile:

it’s barely 12 hours to go guys…I’ll login from home after work. Today I am as dead as a zombie. Totally out of motivation to work whatsoever.

I’m in HK, the results get released at 9pm, but add another 90 mins for the overloading of the system due to the number of people logging on. A slight vote in confidence for you - I took the exam in Dec 2008 and KNEW right away that I totally failed…i.e. band 2 MAX! (I studied only 150 hours?). But then saw my results and was a band 10!!

Felt great coming out of the exam on the day… though have definitely had doubts creep in between then and now. At this point I just want to see the results of what was decided as I made educated guesses on exam day We’ll pass if we deserve to pass… wishing you all the best