Your favorite sport/ workout

What’s your favorite workout/ sport you do to stay in shape? I like hitting the weights, biking and swimming. Running is a necessary evil for me, unless I run on a beach and I get to check out them babes.

I enjoy mountain biking, but don’t have much time for it these days. So I stick to weights and a few Tabata intervals of light squats and box jumps to keep my cardio up.

eSports
eagle on cs go and diamond 2 in league

Seems like these days everyone goes to the gym but forgot how to get REAL exercise.

bro. you play cs. im trying to get started on it. whats the steam handle? mine is nerdyblop
due to covid and fires. i prefer to just use my elliptical in living room or rower in office.

I feel the opposite. I feel like today more and more people mix in cardio, high intensity cardio and mobility exercises to their workout programs instead of just hitting the gym.

arent you a little gross out that youre sharing ur equipment. ur wasting the time it takes to drive to the gym and get ready. you gotta clean up in there as well. the need to wear masks. the lines to get inside. i mean if it isnt for the hot chicks. i dont understand the point. just get 1 equipment and enjoy it from the comfort of your home.

Over here we don’t have lines to get inside, we don’t even wear masks. There’s those spray bottles and disinfectants and paper towels all over the place at the gym and people use them quite a bit. I don’t know if it helps anything but it can’t hurt. And I don’t drive to the gym, only in 'Merica people do that. I bike there and back, it’s a great warm up and cool down.

Yeah and there are some bunnies there so that’s a huge plus too!