Your Mock Scores

How are you guys arriving at the topic breakdowns?

Just finished the CFAI mock and scored 80% on AM and 78% on PM.

Hoping a solid week of review will translate to success on the exam. Good luck to all of you prepping.

Just took the CFAI mock AM & PM. Scored 56%. Damn i need to get it up. Compare to you guys who are getting 80+%.

you don’t really need 80%+, but you should try to get your scores up to 70%+

I’m scoring right now between 65% and 85% percent in all topics. Unfortunately FRA is my weakest topic (with 65%). So I’m trying to push this up above 75%

I got 71% in AM and 75% in PM.

I don’t know for you guys, but I find schweser’s mock exams harder.

One of my previous professors (who’s a CFA charterholder) told me that if you get a little bit less than the passing grade, but you score above 70% in FRA and Ethics, you will pass.

Averaging 71-74 over 4 full mocks. Roughly 73 on the CFA mock.

I’ll feel prepared if I can maintain a 73% over next few mocks this week. If I hit 80%+ like some of these guys, I’d probably stop studying…

Mostly reviewing EoCs, calculations, and notes at this point.

rufio, how are you doing on econ? That seems to me my weakest at this point but I don’t want to focus too much time on it as I would rather be studying FRA, Ethics, and Quant.

RogerF… I also found the PM significatly harder then the AM for the CFA mock. Had roughly around the same scores as you. Seeing that it averages out to a ~75% i’m feeling pretty good.

I’m also weak on Econ. I’ll likely just give up points on concepts that I’m not grasping firmly in a reasonable amount of time (current accounts, IS/LM curve, national income etc. giving me some issues). I get all the monetary policy, consumer surplus, supply/demand, labor stuff. Probably hitting 68 to 71 in Econ.

I forgot a third of quant and had to review it again. The compare population variance stuff was still throwing me off some at the end. I also had to relearn duration & convexity in Fixed Income this morning… time to make more flash cards.

To be honest, this waiting is just killing me. I just want it to be Saturday

Anyway, I’m reviewing all flashcards, re-reading ethics 25 pages everyday until the exam and solving CFAI topic tests on their website

2015 AM: 75

2015 PM: 80

2015 Combined: 81

Consistantly getting my ass kicked in econ, but doing pretty well in all other sections. Reviewing my note cards, doing individual topic tests, and trying not to burn out before the test. Feeling pretty good but don’t want to get a kick in the sack on exam day.

I’m off for the next 4 days…how many hours per day should we be doing to not burn out

Im looking at around 5hrs. Been hitting 75-80 in mocks…

I gotta work all week, but I am shooting for just 1-2hrs a day to keep fresh. Made extra note cards for the areas I know I can do better in but struggle, chalked up a few areas, and just need to keep fresh on strong areas. 5hrs seems reasonable, your scores are in a solid range. I took a half day friday and plan on using that to relax, read a few note cards, go to bed really early.

How many attempts are we allowed for the timed mock exams?

AM - 70%

PM - 68%

How do you view scores by topic?

CFAI’s website seems to be a bit quirky. Looks like I’ll review weak areas tomorrow.