Friday People

Tonight; Low Key, maybe catch up on some reading Saturday; Low key again, perhaps go to Club 50 for a (10 dollar) beer. Sunday; Play soccer at 8am, Wash/Wax the car, wash/iron all my dress shirts Monday; I think i have monday off if so; Read the economist and hangout at the pool/beach.

Tonight: work until the wee hours. Sat: AM: hiking, PM: wife’s friend is getting married. The bride looks below average and probably has only a 34-A size, but if I had to choose between bang her and choke the chicken, I’d probably bang her. Sunday: 9 hours of football. Read Cinderella another 40 times to my daughter.

Tonight: easy run and easy gym, oktoberfest dinner w/ beers and frauen Saturday: spin class + hard gym, mountain biking, college football, possible date, watch yanks sweep Sunday: church, tailgate, either scalp some tickets or catch the game in a bar, see what happens w/ possible date girl, eastbound and down

Tonight: Watch some baseball and turn in early…maybe hook up with girl from last weekend. Saturday: Hit gym then work. I may even work in public, since a lot of what I have to do has become pretty mindless and I could use college student watching entertainment. Maybe hook up with girl from last weekend if I don’t tonight. Sunday: Gym, football, plaster wall, shopping. Monday: Supposed to be day off, but I’m gonna work because I am just that hardcore…or maybe I procrastinated.

Yeah, probably gonna roll thourhg work Saturday for a few hours and work on my bloomberg certification.

Friday: Relax. Had to travel this week for work. Just want to chill tonight. Sat: Taking the kids to the pumpkin patch. Have to admit I actually love it. The pumpkin cannon if bad ass. Sun: Watch the Chiefs go 4-0 as they run over the Colts.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday: Relax. Had to travel this week for work. > Just want to chill tonight. > > Sat: Taking the kids to the pumpkin patch. Have > to admit I actually love it. The pumpkin cannon > if bad ass. > > Sun: Watch the Chiefs go 4-0 as they run over the > Colts. Dude… I so wanna go to a pumpkin patch! Must be my inner Ohio-ness speaking out, but I miss all the farm fall stuff. Fri: Jiujitsu then dinner w/ gf, maybe some drinks w/ roomies. Sat: Xfit in the morning, then not sure what else… maybe some Jersey Shore and Halo Reach. Sun: probably brunch at some foo foo place that I don’t want to go to cause it looks gay, but actually turns out being really good.

Friday: Doing research from home. Saturday: Possibly visiting a retailer/distributor to do more research. Bolt bus to Boston. Sunday: Boston half-marathon. Family. Return to NYC.

Sat: Sleep and watch TV in the day Planning to go to a traditional cultural gathering in the night, just heard that it has changed so much in recent few years that this time they have installed a rubber vending machine at the venue. Sun: Depends what happens on sat, drinking and sleeping if nothing happens.

Bernanke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sat: Sleep and watch TV in the day > Planning to go to a traditional cultural gathering > in the night, just heard that it has changed so > much in recent few years that this time they have > installed a rubber vending machine at the venue. > > Sun: Depends what happens on sat, drinking and > sleeping if nothing happens. No support for those commonwealth games?

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > Sun: Watch the Chiefs go 4-0 as they run over the > Colts. Expect to be dissapointed. BTW, anyone seen this Jenn Sterger chick that Bret Favre allegedly had an affair with? Smoking.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bernanke Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sat: Sleep and watch TV in the day > > Planning to go to a traditional cultural > gathering > > in the night, just heard that it has changed so > > much in recent few years that this time they > have > > installed a rubber vending machine at the venue. > > > > > Sun: Depends what happens on sat, drinking and > > sleeping if nothing happens. > > No support for those commonwealth games? I would have, for sure… only if I would have been in Delhi. There was no possibility of not going to watch the games, these are the places to find single chicks in India, bars are clubs aren’t. I’m so much missing the games man!

Bernanke, you are in Mumbai right? Rubber vending machines? I know you don’t mean erasers. Care to explain if you don’t mind? If you actually mean rubber, that’s pretty mind-blowing.

hahahah http://www.indianexpress.com/news/condom-vending-machines-to-suit-shy-customer/477508/

wtf…never seen these things anywhere…bernanke seems to be the party guy here in Mumbai… need to get in touch with him to hit the good spots…bernanke holla back bro

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wtf…never seen these things anywhere…bernanke > seems to be the party guy here in Mumbai… need > to get in touch with him to hit the good > spots…bernanke holla back bro Haha… anytime bro. Are you in Bombay? Actually that event was a cultural gathering called “dandiya”, where girls and boys play with sticks, fun social event. But, thanks to tremendous social friction between the two sexes in India, this event has become a pseudo dating joint and sometimes a stag party to get laid. I’m in Pune these days, Mumbai’s satellite city, will definitely take you to some of Mumbai’s hidden treasures when I’ll be there, I bet even ChickenTikka hasn’t seen those underground dance bars :-). I’ll probably go to Goa next month, you can join me there too for some good quality raving with all the intoxication you need and awesome Psychedelic trance. pkc646 AT gmail DOT com.

Bro…am at Navi Mumbai, the most laid back place eva…good looking girls are a rarity here… and am new to chasing tail in mumbai…planning goa for new years…never been there before… so pretty pumped about it…i’ll shoot an email to learn from the pro.

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bro…am at Navi Mumbai, the most laid back place > eva…good looking girls are a rarity here… and am > new to chasing tail in mumbai…planning goa for > new years…never been there before… so pretty > pumped about it…i’ll shoot an email to learn from > the pro. Sure… anytime bro! Scoring a chick in India is not difficult at all, only if you can conquer the most daunting task… i.e. finding single chicks… Game is very easy here! I’m sure Nupps can break all the records here!

Finding single chicks here = no problemo, finding the good looking single chicks = low probability as far as I’ve seen… and I hope I’m not stereotyping, but out of all the various nationalities I’ve “hung” out with, Indian chicks have been the most difficult to interact with…too complicated and stuck-up sometimes…heck…had easier time “hanging” out with Kazakh chicks back in college…anyways, I am looking forward to learning new skill sets that can be useful here…haha

Bernanke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sparty419 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > I’m in Pune these days, Mumbai’s satellite city, > will definitely take you to some of Mumbai’s > hidden treasures when I’ll be there, I bet even > ChickenTikka hasn’t seen those underground dance > bars :-). I’ll probably go to Goa next month, you > can join me there too for some good quality raving > with all the intoxication you need and awesome > Psychedelic trance. pkc646 AT gmail DOT com. I was in Pune for a wedding of my mate. Probably quite random for a westerner (didnt go for the Ashram there!). Had a great time, local ladies sweet. Are there any finance jobs there? I know it is a city of about 10m, but I couldnt really figure out what they were all doing…