2011 Masters

It’s this time of the year again! Phil Mickelson all the way. Tiger finishes 5th.

Phil is at the top of his game. I think we could see a young gun make a run for it like A Kim, Rory, or Dustin Johnson if he doesn’t choke…again. Tiger’s mental game is gone, he needs Will Smith to come caddy for him. I’m starting to think that Jack’s 18 majors mark might actually be safe.

I like Nick Watney this week.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I like Nick Watney this week. I like my Fresno State boy also

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Phil is at the top of his game. I think we could > see a young gun make a run for it like A Kim, > Rory, or Dustin Johnson if he doesn’t > choke…again. > > Tiger’s mental game is gone, he needs Will Smith > to come caddy for him. I’m starting to think that > Jack’s 18 majors mark might actually be safe. I won’t consider 18 to be safe unless Tiger turns 40 and is still sitting on 16 or less.

> I won’t consider 18 to be safe unless Tiger turns > 40 and is still sitting on 16 or less. I agree, Tiger still has plenty of time left to make a run at Jack’s record. He is going through a swing change right now so he can probably write off this year, but he should still have a lot of opportunities in the future. It will take him a while to adjust to the new swing.

I have to support Harrington, but I still dont have any faith in him winning! I think tiger has a good chance this year plus phil

Who’s the young golfer that looks like Justin Beiber? He has a strong southern accent. Is he in it?

I think Hunter Mahan will win his first major

Zesty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who’s the young golfer that looks like Justin > Beiber? He has a strong southern accent. Is he in > it? Are you thinking of Rickie Fowler?

BValGuy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Zesty Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Who’s the young golfer that looks like Justin > > Beiber? He has a strong southern accent. Is he > in > > it? > > > Are you thinking of Rickie Fowler? Rickie Fowler is the closest looking to Justin Beiber that I can think of, but I think he’s from southern California.

^^ I was goinn to say Rory Mcilroy, but he looks more like a fat chipmunk, but I would love it if he won

C’mon, Ricky (Barnes)!! Give’em the heater!!!

Yep, it’s Rickie Fowler. He must have picked up the accent when he was in college (looks like Oklahoma).

Zesty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yep, it’s Rickie Fowler. He must have picked up > the accent when he was in college (looks like > Oklahoma). He went to Okla State, which is why he wears that god-awful outfit on Sundays.

I’m rooting for Phil, but also wouldn’t mind seeing one of the younger guys get their 1st major (Dustin Johnson, Bubba, Rory Mc, Fowler, Casey)

Btw, you guys can register on the Master’s Website (http://www.masters.com/en_US/tickets/index.html) to be placed on their ticket list for 2012. There’s a slim chance of actually receiving tickets, but it’s better than nothing. If you do get tickets you have to take me.

Tiger Woods ya’ll its all good ya’ll.

I just got back from Augusta last night. I went to the Tuesday practice round and I think Phil will win. He seemed all business. That and he was striking the ball VERY well.

looks like Rory’s feeling it if Phil doesn’t bust on Saturday he’ll have a good shot