DZZ

NOW is the time gentlemen…place your bets.

I am up for it. Would like to fall at 8 and then buy some

Yeah. I made 13% on that trade in Dec./Jan. I am looking to get back into it soon. This is getting bonkers.

agreed…im going in on Friday

Any logic behind this recommendation or just pulling it out of your … ?

are you guys serious? how much do you put on it?

ehhh…$500 down with a time horizon as long as 2.5 years… maybe 1,000…nothing too crazy

But does blue horseshoe love DZZ?

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Any logic behind this recommendation or just > pulling it out of your … ? Well, when the black dude from the A-Team starts his own gold buying company, you know something isn’t right. Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > But does blue horseshoe love DZZ? DZZ owns Anacott steel.

skipe must have seen one of these: http://www.gold-to-go.com/en/the-gold-vending-machine/the-gold-vending-machine/ Sign of the gold bubble bursting? I think so.

i don’t see it yet. $ is bottomless, mortgage policy uncertainty, elections still open… at least one of these needs to drop first.

I’m not a gold bug in the least, but you guys that go DZZ are going to get creamed. The only way this works is if the Fed doesn’t do QE2 next month, and that’s a LONG shot. Otherwise you have the world working against you. QE2, looming currency war that America will win ($ will continue to devalue), China is hoarding the stuff like crazy, rampant uncertainity in the equity, fixed income, and currency markets, etc. I’m not long gold (aside from whatever exposure I have in Permanent Portfolio), but I surely wouldn’t short it. It’ll go back to $600, but it’ll probably hit $2,000 first. Good luck.

going short on gold is problably not a bad idea in the long run. But the way these things work, i suspect you get killed on the carry before you can cash out.

In for 116 shares at $8.52…hold on to your butts

^ waiting till it touches to 1400. With festival season coming in India and China, people buy gold traditionally as per custom and tradition which will increase the demand of this useless stone. I will be in when it touches to 8

I’m still riding that DGP train

I think I’m going with Dallas this week-end. Brett is gone. Dead man walking.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Any logic behind this recommendation or just > pulling it out of your … ? Yes, why are you guys making this bet? I’m long gold on Monday

Good old Benny pretty much announced QE2 at the Boston Fed this evening. No technical or fundamental reason to be short right now.

Have i fking miss the bus?